Reviews for Distinctive
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Okay, I gotta ask, was the godfather named like that because of Rock Mullaney in Crossfire Trail? It was too similar a name for me not to ask...

Love this! Love that they play people by pretending to be each other. It'd be too tempting, wouldn't it? If you had a twin? I'd totally wanna do it! Y'know I was one of the few who could always tell the twins I knew apart... and the one of them asked me out when we were like 13 and I actualy preferred the other one. Awkward. You didn't need to know that, did ya? :P

Anywho, I like that Aimee could tell them apart, the only person other than their folks back then, and you set it up perfectly for the Eliot/Aimee relationship that developed in High School.

Nice work, mate :)

Ultra
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ok, parents just know, they always know. Don't ask me how, but they do. I love how they were treated at school, that's hilarious! I can almost see them, little boys, grinning, fooling everybody.

But of course they can't fool Aimee...that's just impossible!

Nice!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Liked this.
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
:D This was great. I enjoyed this very much, and it brought a smile to my face. Also: loved the ending. Brotherly banter is the best.

It's true about distinctive looks. I was going through old family photographs, and we played "Witch Twin is it?" Mom and Aunt Teressa always had the same hair cut and outfit, but the way they smiled was always different. Aunt Teressa's smile always reached her eyes.

About marking their names on the Eliot and Lindsey: my Aunt Suzie, who was nine or so years older than the twins, did something similar to that. She had to put nail polish on one of the girls when she bathed them to tell the difference!
spelerison chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It's very distinctive.
I love that Eliot got that from his dad, and apparently them two got their love of music from him too.

The whole confusing people thing. It never gets to be old.
Used to be that my ma was the only person we couldn't confuse but now she's confusing us!

I'm surprised they don't both like Aimee.
With being so close to one another you do tend to pick up the same likes and habits ... but I guess that's good news for Eliot, it saves him from having to bust Lindseys head:)
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like this story about how Eliot & Aimee initial attraction and Lindsey's reaction. Could we perhaps have a story about Lindsey's relationship(s)and Eliot's reaction?
whovian42 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love it. I love that the family can't understand why people can't tell them apart, and I love that Aimee manages to do it.

"Do you think I'm stupid?"
Very easy question. Smart answer: "No."

LOL!