Reviews for Rhapsody: The Princely Chronicles
the next chapter :)
Katteilpawz chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Out of 1 to 10, i'll rate your story's epicness a 9 D
Spiked Dragon chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I can't wait to read what Ferdinand's reaction is gonna be when he sees Cornet giving it her all but ending up getting beaten by Etoile, the big birthday party, and of course him standing up and firing Golonzo after he attacks his girl like that ;)
jycarti22 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Awesome two-chapter update! You could have included Kururu's thoughts as she flew around the castle (away from and back to Cornet), but it's a different story. lol (it's the Prince's, not Cherie's/Kururu's) I still do wonder about how can she hold the little fairy act everywhere when in Angel's Present, she's quite different.

This story deserves a game adaptation. :P
Maximilliminute chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Yay a two-chapter update! Good job with these two; I never thought that there would be much of a story as to where Kururu flew off to when they had that fight. Good job!

Also, that second note...could it be from Lord of the Rings? Just guessing. /hides
Spiked Dragon chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
It's the first time I read your story and I gotta say that I am really looking forward to the next chapter... I feel bad for the Bobo fish dish to end up on the floor rather than Ferdinand's stomach in chapter 4 :(
Maximilliminute chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
GASP.

I never thought I'd see anyone still making a story about this game in 2013! I LOVE IT. *U*

Please continue this! I look forward to your updates [even if you do have to go back to school. I actually feel your pain on that...]. Hope to see Chapter seven soon!
himasama chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
now THIS is what i was waiting for.
thanks so much for posting this up!
the game totally lacks in the romantic aspect, and i don't know how they could just pin them into marriage with proclaimed love. but thanks to this, i can properly visualize it going on.

best of luck with the story, even if this games receives very little attention, i would love to read the rest of what you have in mind.
i'll be following you /figuratively lol/
Memorii Makiko chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Wow, this is a good story, and you made the Prince's personality awfully cute.
Keep updating, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Jade chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Okay, let's read-
Wait.
Spirit Seer? As in Spirit-Seer-Of-Water? The amazing girl who drew that epic fanart for When Are We Going To Die?
-GASP-