Reviews for Rhapsody: The Princely Chronicles
Please continue! Your story's great! :D I has just found it and Fall in love With, its awesome!. Have a great night! :D
21 chapter 19 . 4/20
update pleeeease
RHAPSODY LOVER chapter 19 . 4/20
YAAAAAAAAAY

REALLY REALLY LIKE IT

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Katteilpawz chapter 19 . 2/4
It's alive! This fic is alive!
Dat youth. Dat graceful speech failure. DA ROMANCE.
EEEEEEEEEEE :D
jycarti22 chapter 19 . 1/20
Almost forgot that they were hiding behind a couple of statues! I love how you made it so awkward between the two. Now that it's ending, yeah, we need the game ending as well, and the birth of Kurusale Cherie Marl Q (was that correct?, aka Princess Kururu)
aaaaa chapter 19 . 1/20
I loved this part in the game and I loved it in the story. Great work, as usual!
Mermain123 chapter 19 . 1/16
could you at least do an epilouge from when cornet saves him?
jycarti22 chapter 18 . 1/13
Geez, Ferdinand! You just couldn't handle the kilig with Cornet! The youth is so real in those moments. Like if it were me, I'd die just by staring at those emerald eyes. Can't wait for Chapter 19! Sharte's moment is near. Thank you very much for keeping the fandom alive.
Katunei999 chapter 18 . 1/7
Yay! An update! It was wonderful to see Cornet and Ferdinand really interacting with each other. The dance scene was done superbly, especially how neither left with star-struck eyes; they both believed it could have gone better and the one to blame was themselves. Keep up the good work!
jycarti22 chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
Finally, the dance is about to happen! Thank you for the updates. Can't wait for the following awkwardness between Cornet and Ferdinand. That part was so cute in the game.
Spiked Dragon chapter 15 . 6/12/2015
Hopefully the prince will finally get his Bobo... especially after what happened last time lol XD

Looking forward to the long awaiting dance and balcony scenes which will lead to the still-blossoming love between Ferdinand and Cornet.
Maximilliminute chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
Thank you so much for thisss almost no one ever updates anymore ;n; glad to see you're still here! Good work on this chapter!
Spiked Dragon chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I can't help but love the in-depth scenes of what happens during and after the contest... my favorite part in this chapter is Queen Siegrind figuratively biting off minister Golonzo's head lol XD. Looking forward to reading the balcony scene when Golonzo attacks Cornet, only to lose and Ferdinand seeing the attack strips him of his post for good ;)
HURRAY chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Updatessss good job with these chapters, as usual!

Yes, please continue writing your stories. They may not make you money, but they're doing something for me, that's for sure.
Katteilpawz chapter 1 . 7/29/2013