Reviews for Rhapsody: The Princely Chronicles
Katteilpawz chapter 27 . 8/7
Well, we managed to end this in good terms :)

...Thank you. Thank you so much for holding with this until the end.

As an aside, 'LET'S KEEP BREAKING TRADITIONS!' was so wonderful.
Mermain123 chapter 25 . 7/19
i hope you can have Ferdinand comforting cornet after what's about to happen with kururu i love this game and this was a fun version of it!
AHHHHHHH! They're getting MARRIED! This is so, so good! I love how you've every single character, and ohhhhh it's just perrrrrfect! So glad I found this! :) Hope you keep writing, so long as you enjoy it
Katteilpawz chapter 24 . 6/12
*clutches chest*
*sqwyms*
*grins*
Aaah my boy is growing up! Im so happy for you Ferdinaaaaand *falls*
Oooh, author... i wish to be able to write emotion one day, once more...
Siigh...:D
I'll always love last Beauty Castle game's dialogue! Thanks for write it! Hope you'll continue writting for a long time. That's pretty great! XOXO!
Spiked Dragon chapter 23 . 1/14
Love the bits with Ferdinand and his father not too mention Ferdinand's feelings for Cornet, though I gotta ask... will you have Cornet receive the Holy stone because she refuses to fight the guardian and receive the Wind stone when she refuses to take any inotium from the mines?
Katteilpawz chapter 23 . 1/11
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!
AWESOME CHAPTER! SO BEAUTIFUL AAAAAAAAAAGH
Ahm, sorry, just wanted to gasm a bit there in text.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Please continue! Your story's great! :D I has just found it and Fall in love With, its awesome!. Have a great night! :D
21 chapter 19 . 4/20/2016
update pleeeease
RHAPSODY LOVER chapter 19 . 4/20/2016
YAAAAAAAAAY

REALLY REALLY LIKE IT

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Katteilpawz chapter 19 . 2/4/2016
It's alive! This fic is alive!
Dat youth. Dat graceful speech failure. DA ROMANCE.
EEEEEEEEEEE :D
jycarti22 chapter 19 . 1/20/2016
Almost forgot that they were hiding behind a couple of statues! I love how you made it so awkward between the two. Now that it's ending, yeah, we need the game ending as well, and the birth of Kurusale Cherie Marl Q (was that correct?, aka Princess Kururu)
aaaaa chapter 19 . 1/20/2016
I loved this part in the game and I loved it in the story. Great work, as usual!
Mermain123 chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
could you at least do an epilouge from when cornet saves him?
jycarti22 chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
Geez, Ferdinand! You just couldn't handle the kilig with Cornet! The youth is so real in those moments. Like if it were me, I'd die just by staring at those emerald eyes. Can't wait for Chapter 19! Sharte's moment is near. Thank you very much for keeping the fandom alive.