Reviews for Life after happily ever after
hermione321 chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
Loved the story!
BehbaLovesTea chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
Holy butt fluff that was so beautiful! This story made me all teary. Thanks for that AMAZING story! :D
PnutButtr chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
Just finished reading the story and I thought it was pretty fricken awesome! I always love reading different people's theories on ness and jakes kids. I wish Meyer would have written another book that was based on the couple. :)
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Thanks for the effort and love you put into your characters can't wait til the next update...the baby is growing extremely fast though so i wonder is it going to be both wolf and vampire. That would be awesome...loved Carlisle's pov too
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
Aww yes a baby! I love babies...they have to give it a name that ties both their families together...why the cliffhanger plz post soon I wanna why the baby is so far along even though I have some guesses...thanks for the kind words in the shoutout...
Funny Bunni987 chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
Anthony
or Sarah
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
House sounds amazing I would love to live in a place like that. You have a way with words.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Aww sad to see them leave the island but kinda ready for them to be back in forks and see their families. I am staying tuned til next time.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
Thanks. In my last review I was wondering if try were going to have a baby in the story? I'm still captivated by every chapter.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Nothing to be worried about so well written loved this chapter so glad that you had some humor in there about bella too lol...keep it up...are they g
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
sweet and awesome start
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Is this island the same as isle esme. Could you maybe describe it.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Wow this chapter was sweet and romantic and could still see how Jacob still wants to protect her...hopefully the packs will be apart of their happily ever after as well as the Cullens...
RoseNEmmettForever chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love it so far! :D
Claire chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love it, please write more.