Reviews for Ferns
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 8h ago
I loooooved it! It was really hot and this couple is my favorite!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
please finish this story. I want to know...no I NEED to know what happens next. Will his father do something about this. Can Will overcome this? Oh the agony! PLEASE! I have read oxygen but now I'm ready to grow ferns in yard. Just finish the story so I can at least have some closure.
airamy chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
poor will
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
*Stomps* Feed me more story! *stomps*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Damn.
scarfire14 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
will there perhaps be a part 2? or 3? please?
iJoeyMonster chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ooohh, I love this. Why not do a small continuation, of what happens when they see each other at school, etc?
the red panda alchemist chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I so wanted to stop reading but l just couldn't! I had to finish it! Oh my god Warren is a jackass in this and poor little Will! I loved it!

*_*
THamilton chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Good story so far I can't wait for more.
Rieul chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Poor Will...
kyiomi chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Why did you not continue this?! Please do! Please?
Ciao4Now chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hun,woman,gurl,goddess of the sickos I BEG UR RETURN TO OXYGEN!THE ONLY STORY I WILL REREAD AND READ.i think about it like air...like ill be like what will u ship tonight and thats on ma mind. I just reallly want an update as does hundreds of others. I liked this but was sad there was no love..it made my heart sad...put in the words of a five year old. Get back to the drama of wills dad finding them passionately making love and layla bein lie WOAH AND magenta all like i knew it. Get back to that please. WE TYE READERS NEED UR STORY LIKE WE NEED OXYGEN

Not saying this to sound obsessive. Just it hasnt been updated and im begging

Love ciao4now
mysticalgems chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS SERIOUSLY! THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND AGAIN I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! A SEQUEL WOULD BE SERIOUSLY AWESOME! Is it too much to ask? If it is just tell me. I'd be okay with whatever... ... well with that said I'll end here and I'll be waiting to hear from you. So until then YOU SERIOUSLY AWESOME AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND BRILLIANT FANTASTIC AND LOVELY WRITER!

Your NEW FAN-READER! Anna 3
P.S. I did read Ember in the Dark AND I TOTALLY LOVED THAT ONE AS WELL! Just thought I'd mention that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Damn just dump on him huh warren is disgusting in this oh my gosh
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So is that sequel I requested on the way?
I just couldn't let it end like that...I need more depravity!