Reviews for Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated Returns
Danielle Domain chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Can you have more of Fred please
shikatsu chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Really good story so far you should keep it up
taylorrox1 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
love this please continue!
Marty F chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
this is very good I like it keep it up
Sam chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Please send out the next CHAPTER! I love this mystery. I hold interst still.
Caiyah chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
OMG. I am loving this story. It's nice to see a mix of canon with the OOC of future Scoobies when life hits [you] hard. You have a great mystery and plot as well as angst. The way they try to banter like they used to, but with the mixture of resentment and mistrust - perfect. Definitely piques the interest. Please continue!
NeedsToKnow chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Thank you so much for updateing ! Please contiue ! And great chapter !
Scoobyfan1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Not a bad job here, and an interesting take on the Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated universe.
WybiE'z KidNapPer chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Meeeeeeeh I want to read mooooooore. Please update soon :D
NeedsToKnow chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Please update soon. This is really good and you must continue.
Caiyah chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I really enjoy this story. I would suggest line breaks when you switch from one character to another (i. at the Manor to Daphne at her family home). And please keep tense uniform. Marcy nodded (past) versus She then takes (present). It can seem disconnected at times.

I like your characterizations, though. And you have enough plot but also the mystery of everyone's actions these past two years.

Keep it up and hopefully update soon.
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Wow...cool fic! I hope they get together...AGAIN! X3 Continue please!
ho9 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Should've reviewed earlier. Sorry! *cracks reviewer fingers*
Alright! I love your style of writing and it is highly entertaining to read his story. And may I say that I am loving it thus far. The idea of Shaggy being a police over at Reefdale seems like a plausable option if not for Scooby rescuing him. There are many questions forming making the mystery brew. Questions like: Who set fire to the house? And what is this new mystery? But I am guessing that prof. Pericles has something to do with it.
Would've made the review longer but I am awfully tired and I have school tomorrow. Also I'd like to apologize for any typos since I wrote this review hastily in the middle of the night on my phone.
Sincerely ho9
"Shaggy Shaggity Shag"
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
A. Nice voice Actress reference,Grey Delise and Mindy Cohn, Daphne's and Velma's voices respectively, and B love the fact that you added Marcy XD.
DiamondLiv chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait to see what happens next:) It's very good.
-Olivia