Reviews for Clean Up On Aisle 7!
Peach Diva chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Your stories never fail to make me laugh, Author-san! You're awesome! Looking forward to the next chap! :D
Can I request some Zhou & Xiao moments? It doesn't have to be romantic, I just want to see them together, even for just a small tiny part :3
xody chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
you gotta get lun xun in it :p like maybe his POV with the firecrackers an stuff
Xody chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
haha you done perfectly with huang zhong :D thank you
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
""Noo, I only changed the two letters of his name the first time. The second time I changed the vowels."

HAHAHAHAHA! This chapter made me laugh out loud throughout! You never fail to crack me up. And OMG YAY thank you for answering my request! Bahaha, Gan Ning and Shang are too funny :P poor Ling Tong getting the crap kicked out of him for something he didn't even do... LOL :P

Thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :P

StupidRiddler chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I can't help but wonder why Ling Tong still works there. He keeps getting blamed for everything and his pay isn't even that great. At least it's entertaining for us.

I love the way you write Gan Ning and Ling Tong. When Gan Ning and Sun Ce were messing with Ling Tong's name it reminded me of when my sister used to (Or still does at times) call him Ping Pong.

This is a really great chapter! Now I'm off to read your other update.
EmeraldRhino chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Love the pyromaniac and poor Ling Tong!
Update soon because this is REALLY funny!

EmeraldRhino chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Ah! Huang is a crazy old man!
EmeraldRhino chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Hi-larious! I'm trying to muffle my laughter because everyone else in my household is asleep.
Warrior4Life chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Wow, just, wow. Can't wait for the next chapter. How about you put the spotlight on some of the customers: like Cao Cao at customer service, Dong Zhuo in the Gardening Compartment (having a run in with Huang Zhong later) and someone else: surprise me: maybe even have both Cao Cao and Dong Zhuo go to the beauty compartment! Just a suggestion!
Warrior4Life chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
So, the cashiers so far seen are Sun Ce, Gan Ning, and poor Ling Tong, the beauty compartment rests with Zhang He, Zhen Ji, Xiao and Da Qiao, the Gardening department rests with Ma Chao and Dai, and Xing Cai, Guan Ping, and Liu Shan have costumer service, Huang Zhong is a janitor: wonder who's next when Sun Quan's the manager.
Warrior4Life chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Xing Cai was being annoyed that whole day because of those two morons. Well, the creepy moron that so happens to take control of my favorite kingdom and the moron who so happens to be a favorite partner for Xing Cai in everyone's eyes, sort of. Well, I have two more chapters to go!
Warrior4Life chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Oh will anyone save Ling Tong?
Say, how many people will you use in your story?
I thought Diao Chan would be a gardener, but... guess not!
I ave 4 chapters to go!
Warrior4Life chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Diao Chan wasn't in here, heck she would be partnered with Xing Cai or Zhu Rong: they can throw a couple good insults. Anyway nice chapter, I'm going to read more now!
Warrior4Life chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Personally, I think this chapter was hilarious. I can't wait to read more!
ZebraNinjaCookies chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I truly love reading your author notes. They make my day. HAHA. Ps love the stories. I probably wont be able to play dynasty warriors again without laughing my butt off.