Reviews for You Belong To Me
Dragonfire78 chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
This was so bittersweet... I loved the idea behind it and the support of the song. Amazing job!
Kairi Yajuu chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
ow...
Ow...
I know I've said this a lot today but THIS HURTS ME.
Kairi Yajuu chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK MESSAGES
AND
I LOVE YOU
THIS IS AWESOME
Dragonfire78 chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
This was so freaking cute! The story Prussia told Salida was so sweet and had such a great deeper meaning to it! Amazing job! Merry Christmas to you as well!
XxPruCanloverxX chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I love your story! My favourite part is how you always give a happy ending. It is really sweet. Please write more, and I hope you have a great day!
Starlight-Ninja chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
These were so awesome. Update soon, please.
the-shy-invisible-one chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
You... I... I don't know what to say. This was the best PruCan I've ever read and I cried and just... you're awesome. This is also the only story I've ever written a review for except my best friend's so FEEL AWESOME because you are omg. Okay, enough of being awkward. /shot
lilactree chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Cuuuuute :)
lilactree chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Silly Gilbert... He's not "defective", he's awesome! If we were to look at it that way he does, all light skinned, blonde, red-headed, straight-haired, blue-eyed or green-eyed people are defective too... After all, all of these traits are mutations from the original gene pool.

Loving the story so far!

May or may not be useful for future reference: holding hands and small pecks on the mouth are considered acceptable P.O.D for ALL types of couples here. (Unless they're in a super religious area or a town of 100 people :P)

Onto chapter 3 :D
Kylie Max chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Too lazy to login, but I am on FF. :)

This is so good... you made me cry in class... QuQ but that just means it's good. :) when Matt finally confessed I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... and then I wanted to beat up Gil for making Mattie sad... :/ anyways, like I said, awesome. XD I can't wait for more, I am such a fan! :D
CommanderApple chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Oh gosh, roller coaster of emotion D8

Congrats on winning NaNoWriMo! You deserve it! :D
SaySaeri chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Aww... w
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
This is ultra awesome and you made me cry you meany head! 3 Still... D'AAAAAAWWWWWWWW!
Chocolateismylover chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Holy crap, these stories are awesome. Keep writing, I need more!
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Omfg, Joey! XD I can't believe you included Joey!
So much squee and fluffy butterflies from this story! Oh, Gil, when will you ever learn. *hits playfully on head with rolled up newspaper or something I-don't-even* Sorry for not reading this sooner, I was asleep and sick and stuff. (Still feel very icky and it's gonna take a miracle to get me through school...)