Reviews for because, no matter what, she's still beautiful
liz2smiley chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
aww so sweet :)
air of withering sweetness chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Creys because this is so, so, /good./ i love alicia x cam; they're one of my fav crackships and i think you captured cam's character perfectly. X
within a sepulchre chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i liked this, sophia. you have potential as a writer, and i can't wait for you to write more; i liked your details, especially the ones that lingered on cam's eyes. purposeful repetitiveness ftw. this wasn't angsty to me, just sad. calicia is always twisted, sexyy, or sad. and you chose all three. i enjoyed this a lot; i must insert as a little tidbit of CC that there was a bit too much italicizing. at first, it was fine, but it was almost overwhelming at the end. still, i liked this, and i can't wait for you to write more.

good job(:

-livvy
xmercurial chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
okay.

I love this. I love you. I love Cam and Alicia. I love this. Seriously.

Okay so, I haven't read a Calicia in a long, long while, so this is a really nice thing to see. I love it, how it is so realistic, how Josh is a d**k, how Cam is a hero and how Alicia is beautiful but not a slut. I seriously miss these things.

great job. It was ah-mazing. xD
suzuyas chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
this is so cute, i seriously wish i had a guy like cam in my life and as much as i love josh hotz i want to punch his cocky ass for being such a douche bag to alicia

my favourite line: When the word beautiful is thrown around, he immediately knows who people are referring to. (it's so cute and adorable i just want to lock cam and alicia into a room and make them fall in love)

god, i want a guy bestfriend and im sure alicia is still beautiful (side note but whatever)

this so amazingly written and i love how you portray your characters

faving this.

god im such a bad reviewer
kneexsocks chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awwww. I love this! I'm not usually a Calicia type but this is a great exception. :)
miyame-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
gaw i think this is the first or second fic i've read with this kind of pairing... but this is the best! you almost made me cry. :(