Reviews for Becoming Accustomed to Family
Wolfisis chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
See, I wanted to walk away from this the second Aaron started to hurt then you throw in the worst things to happen to one person, and its like okay honey this just isnt something a normal person or anyone as smart as Spencer would be able to handle, Rape, verbal abuse, on top of the father problem...Its a ton to handle even with Aaron doing all the things he did no one in their right mind would go back to him let alone bring a child back to that, I liked the story its just this is never what a good parent would do for their kid they would never put them back with a person who would or might hurt them or their selves ever again. And I speak from personal life experience here, no one with the brains Spencer has would go back even with the issues. He would also be to afraid to sleep with Aaron, rapes a big is a big deal I feel like you down played it for other worse issues but it would still be there to scare him and the boy.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
omg...why didnt i find this story earlier...fantastic
jfree123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I just have to say that I'm reading this fic for the second time now and it still makes me cry. Then I feel like I cant stop until I get to the end so everyones happy again.
soulwriter51 chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Cant wait for new chapter
Time-LadyMararder chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
That's it! RELEASE THE GARCIA!(on hotch)
Time-LadyMararder chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
If I could talk to the Hotch that you have writtin in this story I would pull Ried behind me and say, "YOU FUCKING JERK! YOU ARE TREDDING ON THIN, AND I MEAN THIN!,ICE! YOU BROKE HIS ARM AND YOU RAPED HIM! YOU ARE LYING TO THE SON THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE! YOU ARE TURNING INTO SOMETHING SO MUCH DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL AARON HOTCHNER! YOU ARE BECOMING ONE OF THE SAME THINGS THAT YOU WORK TO PUT AWAY TO SAVE PEOPLE! YOU FUCKING DISGRACE! TELL ME, IF THIS WAS SOMEONE DOING THIS TO YOUR SON, OR ANOTHER PERSON DOING THIS TO REID, WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU DO?! You are disgracing and puting SHAME to everything you've ever done. You're a MONSTER IN THE MAKING! WHAT WILL THIS DO TO YOUR SON!? IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN I WILL RE-APEAR AND BITCH SLAP YOU SO HARD AND SO MANY TIMES SO FAST ITWLL MAKE YOUR FUCKING HEAD SPIN! IWILL BRING GARCIA WITH ME!"
Time-LadyMararder chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Oh Reid. Man this is very out of character. So sad and odd and really no words to actually completely define the plot of the story in my pov. The whole time I thought of the irony of the situation. Wasn't Hotch suposedly abuse by his father as a kid? I've heard that happend but was never sure if it was true or not. We fans do like to invent crafty plotline twists that differ from the origonals.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Goooood! Love ts fic! Will u update?please
Lord L.H.J chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
AAwww!Tears are falling down my face!I love it!Great ending
annigirl09 chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
can't believe it's over that was a sad but good story
AlienTourist chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Thank you for updating!
DoctorcommaThe chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
CUDDLEESSSS!
annigirl09 chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
wow, im glad he recovered, and the fact that he responded to jack saying that Aaron let him stay up late and eat pizza without making him brush his teeth was hilarious, and I hope he gets a new arm soom
annigirl09 chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Glad things are getting better between Spencer and Aaron, hope it continues
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Poor spencem I hope they can get a arm transplant for him I hate seein him so sad