Reviews for Striking the Camel's Back
Sky Spade chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
AKA: On My iPod So Can't Sign In

I love this story. I read it a few months ago and loved it then, then, after actively searching for it, I loved this all over again. The writing style, while possibly headache-inducing over a longer period, works really well here in this one-shot. Makes it all the more suspenseful.

Poor Tim. He really should know when to go to Gibbs. But, you set it up wonderfully with the Jethro the dog accident and the Sarah threat that it is believable that he would not go to the team until the breaking point. I wish some of this was fleshed out a little more, I'm a sucker for angsty drama, but, nonetheless, this works really, really well.

Keep writing. Keep being awesome.

Happy Days
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This, too.

I love it. You write incredibly; did you know?

I was somewhat confused until the very end, wondering what had happened and what was happening and what was going to happen, and it was pretty spectacular. I really love it. You get all of them so in character.

I rarely read McGee-centric fics, and have probably never favourited them (or if I did, I don't remember), but I couldn't think of a better fic to favourite right now, even if I tried!

-Soph
shialuvr222 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This?

Excellent, just so you know.

Perfect. I love everything about it. Don't stop writing.
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Really great story!
Thanks :)
DS2010 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Never really liked Kort but sometimes he is good for something
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
"Kort replies and adds, "We have cookies." - I could even see the sneer on Kort's face as he said that. Or maybe the sneer was just in his remaining eye, and never reached the rest of his face?
"they conclude that it was the ex-girlfriend who blunt-forced traumatised Alan Blunt." - "blunt force traumatised" is even an accepted phrase? If not, it should be, if only because it is funny as hell.
LOVED director Vance's poker face (I am sure he DOES know, though).
"They pick up Jethro from Jenna and the German Shepard is overjoyed to see his master again. Even Jethro the agent cracks a small smile as Jethro the dog prances and struts all the way up to Tim's apartment." - OF COURSE human Jethro likes doggy Jethro and the feeling is mutual, they are both just too cool to show it that much!
"German Shepard" - "German Shepherd".