Reviews for Remaking a Saber and her Sheath
Kerashana chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
This is a great story. Here's to hoping it doesn't die.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
cool chapter silly Arturia ,and her love for lions *lol*
Orez Lanrete chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Why do I have the feeling everybody have been reborned in this world
Archer0 chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
This is quite interesting i'm liking the story so far i love your little extras at the end brilliant especially that gilgamesh one in the last chapter
JinzoMask656 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Where is more!? Please update and thanks for the great chapter!
Stabber OpSig chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
This a very interesting story, just read all of it up to chapter 6. I really like how you written it so you can imagine anything you want for the King and Queen, I keep imagining my Weekend Shadow Worshiping Cleaver-wielding masked Gunslinger/wizard/Assassin hero and the no-nonsense (regular) girl from old Westcliff from my run through Fable II for the King and Queen, I think that is really a plus. I also liked that the traits that each of the reborn characters are being expressed and perfected at a young age, that will get very interesting when they get to the start of Fable III.

Although I think that Shirou and Arturia growing up just the Fable III hero is a fun and cute ride, I need to ask, When do we see the 'action'? I mean the action of them seriously fighting and their 'relationship when their older'. And concerning the fighting, will Shirou somehow get to use a bow despite guns being the norm, you know stay close to what Archer does? Also does both Nasuverse magecraft (like Unlimited Blade Works) and Fable Will powers (like Blades and maybe even ones from previous games) appear?

My only complaint is just me being impatient for the (serious) Action/Violence, I can wait as long as the story stays strong, which it is. It would be neat to see more elements of Fate/Stay Night story (like why/how Ilya is there) mix with the Fable III storyline. Overall the writing is great, and the story is well thought out, executed, and has great gags along the way.

Looking forward to more fun, hilarious, and intriguing chapters/story; and the effects of the queens 'departure'.

P.S those Outro and Comic Sidestory things at the end of each chapter are really fun. Also If there isn't Action/Violence, I think I'd be great with that.
MysteryOfOrigin chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
i can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
Zaralann chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Nice chapter! And I sill think it'll be better if they'll fully remember their previous lives at one point and regain their powers and abilities...
Prince of Havok chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Pretty good so far. I thought only Shirou and Saber were in Albion, but it looks like everyone will be eventually. Hmm, I wonder if you will have Ilya related to him in this story. We don't know much about this Shirou's origins. It would be cool if she was his step sister like canon or something. Probably wouldn't make sense though.

Anyway, the only real criticism I can see so far (other than minor grammatical errors and a little spelling) was that you seem to overuse perspective changes. They are okay in small doses but you keep showing the same scene from different povs. In my opinion, you need to pick a protagonist and stick with them for the most part.

Kami no Kage brought me here.

Havok
Kami no Kage chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Well, once again, the image of Arturia jumping around acting her age was just so moe. I see Shirou has met Ilya, and that is really so like Shirou.

Very funny chapter. Good work.
Urfan chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Alright... I'm done with this fic. Sorry, but it's a reeking pile of literary horseshit.

It's poorly written, uses horrendous grammar, and relies on an equally poorly contrived 'version' of Fate Stay Night. I don't even feel the needs to discuss the terri-bad crossover aspects with Fable.
Urfan chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
AAANNNNDNDdd you obviously didn't even half ass it with a type moon wiki to see how the nasuverse works... ... at all.

That's a damn shame as it now looks like a blundering 12 year old wrote the chapter and my hopes for the story are plummeting precipitously.
Urfan chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
okay.. willing to forgive a lot but this? ReallY?

:he wondered if the boy would be any good with a gun with the same skills:

GunS! in an age where the Europeans hadn't even discovered gunpowder yet? WTF.
JinzoMask656 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Great chapter! Please keep it up!
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Cool Chapter Yes Arturia got Gilgamesh very good LoL * is evil grins * ,And I really loved Saber's reacted:)