Reviews for Ghostly Games
Penny Lu chapter 23 . 11/8/2015
I enjoyed this story greatly.
FallingNarwhals chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
WHAT?! Connor died?! Screw you Desiree!
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Why are you mad at your creator? is it He who causes the suffering or the people?

How can life on Earth be a test if people cannot do evil things? Yes, this in turn causes innocent people to suffer, but God says that those of them who hold steadfast will be
rewarded in the afterlife an award that is more than worth the pain they suffered.

To put this in perspective, the prophet mohamad peace be upon him told us what would happen to the last person to leave hell.

You see. Those who believe in God but their sins outweigh their good deeds go to hell temporarily.

The prophet peace be upon him said that the very last person to be freed of the fire will be put in the lowest heaven, which will be 10x bigger than Earth and everything in it will be 10x better.

He says that God would dip this person into one of this heavens rivers and that when that man comes out he will be pure, clean handsome and filled with joy. Allah will then ask him "Oh my slave, hace you ever tasted suffering in your existence?"

And the man will reply "By your name! I have never once suffered"

This is the last person to leave hell! Just imagine how long he will burn in it, and just one dip into a river in the LOWEST heaven wipes away all the suffering he has ever had?!

So how can you then insult your creator and call Him cruel? Is not the award and eternal life not worth 60 years or less of on and off suffering in this short life?

Earth is not paradise stop complaining about it not being heaven, heaven is in the next life not this one and all the kids are going there.
Dani of the Electroclan chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
I'm crying... Why you make it so sad? :'(
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
You're sick for using real people in your fanfiction. :( If you got something against someone, say it to them directly. Don't hide behind the Internet and cyber bully them.
theyoungphoenix chapter 24 . 11/15/2013
Awesome story! I loved it! Can't wait for more!
Tiddly Winks III chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I like the story so far, but to say Jazz never stood a chance when pitted inside the Hunger Games arena sounded unfair. I understand Danny is the main character, but that to me it sounded like he lacked a lot of faith in his older sister. Danny also sounds like he's full of himself is also what I'm trying to get at. I know he's a caring brother, but that's too much even for me.
tehairbendingdemighost chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I am very close to stop reading. The girl.
inviso-bella chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
words can not describe how good the story is
PoeticSnowflake chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is just what I was looking for! YESSSSSSS!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
You've got some good things going on in this story (particularly the beginnings of a doozy of a moral dilemma, always great stuff for a hero story), but there's a couple of glaring things that detract from them:

1) the 'info dump' writing style of this chapter is pretty off-putting. My advice would be to show readers how Danny learns all these things about each tribute, rather than just telling us. Trust us to be smart enough to draw the right conclusions from Danny's judgment-free observations of stuff that happens around and to him. (As an added bonus, Danny won't come off as quite so arrogant and judgmental if you let us decide that, for example, Sarah is a 'complete bitch' after she does something that only a complete bitch would do, like dump food in someone's lap or something)

2) I'm having trouble believing Danny could be this cold and calculating (if you intended to write him OOC, then ignore this point and maybe put a warning about that in the summary or first chapter AN). The Danny I know from the show would more likely be plotting how to get everyone to safety without revealing himself, instead of thinking thoughts like 'they sure as hell wouldn't survive if I had anything to say about it' about other human beings

Again, there's a lot of potential here, and clearly a lot of people have enjoyed your story, so I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying that it would be even better if these two points weren't weighing it down. Good luck in all your future writing endeavors.
FandomManic chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Rachel: captain obvious! Man that was faster then I thought he would revele himself! 0_o
FandomManic chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Keep going it was great ( not for danny but great for readers )
Fleur chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Ahh yes people hitting people isnt there anything more beautiful XP
FleurXDanny chapter 11 . 3/21/2013