Reviews for Will I Ever Find Happiness?
Nekokittygirl chapter 18 . 1/7
In answer to your question yes, B would still remember A. Cuz B met A in the first place didn't it? Time is set. Whatever happens in the past, present and future is all that will ever happen. You can't change it. So therefore B meeting A is what happened and that won't ever change. Also, B can only forget on its own accord, over time of not talking to A or continues thought about it, it could forget.
Chloe chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Hikaru and Kaoru... I see what you did there. OHHC
End-Theory-Confirmed chapter 18 . 6/26/2014
I called it
End-Theory-Confirmed chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
It's masako
theflamimingrose chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
i just read the prologue and i already love it! (especially since you made Masako evil!:)) i dislike Masako
Iname Kohaki chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Are u a SasuSaku fan? Or is it a coincidence that Mai's parent's names are Sasuke and Sakura?

SASUSAKU RULES!
Naruisawesome chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
Yay Mai found her happiness! XD
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
bless you girl yu just made me decide happiest person on earth :) thx
animeloverfull chapter 19 . 9/30/2012
That's a super cute ending!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
A bit of a let down from the other chapters, what happened to the witch? how did Mai suddenly remember things about her sister? It was a good chapter but just a bit of a let down
QueenOfTheives chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW :)) I adored your story soooooo much, I'm so sad it's finished :(
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
;-)
Keep it on!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
MAIxNARU forever!
Please UPDATE really soon!
;-)
QueenOfTheives chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
I LOVE THIS! :D)
triple.crazy.bakas chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
i have an idea:
naru and the other SPR members have a case in the phantomhive mansion. mai suddenly got transported to the past. she now know that she a demon. she continued her live and met lin and naru in the old school building, will the others remember her or not? naru and mai friendship.
end of idea
how is it? if you like it better finish the story and start typing this story. for me its interesting :P the question is how did mai get transported to the past?
nice summary