Reviews for The Slytherin Princess
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 2/27
i do hope that you continue on
breannapierson1990 chapter 2 . 1/25
I am so sorry to hear of you being in such a horrid accident! I will make sure to remember you in my prayers and to pray for your speedy recovery! I will also pray that you make a full recovery and have little to no problems with your injuries in the future. I hope you start to feel better soon!
Forbidden Faerie chapter 2 . 1/4
Oh my God! I hope you are doing well now. Even if you never update as long as you are okay that is fine with me!
FoxxyBunniB chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
I do hope you healed wonderfully. I do hope one day you will return and continue this wonderful story :) Cordially, Kage Neko
Angel chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
I hope you're already feeling well :) and please update soon, its going to be interesting to know what happens next
NekoGurl98 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Hope you get better soon! Loving this story and hoping you'll update it, but take your time and get well first _
killerjay chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Update soin cause I'm liking this so far. I hope u add more discription in though
tinawinna chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I'm really liking this story! I can't wait for you to update, but take your time to heal.
tinabug chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
so sorry to hear about your accident. please heal up well
XxIvyMoonxX chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
That's a shame, I really hope you get better.
soulmiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I think it will be extremely funny if Draco ends up begging for Kagome's attention in the future.
Kagome pairing chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
We won't forget u plz continue when u can
Land on the stars chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I hope you get better soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I'm so sorry. I'll pray for you to be will soon. That asshole needs to be in prison for life.
i luv niki4444 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
D: Wow, please tell me that guy is going to get prison time or a fine or SOMETHING.

You poor thing! *huggles* Remember not to push yourself! Just forget about for now. :P Watch a bunch of sappy movies and try to make it seem more like a vacation.

In the meantime, I won't forget about you! :D