Reviews for The Slytherin Princess
Miko-Of-The-Cherry-Blossoms chapter 2 . 1/26
I hope you are healing good and that in the future you can continue with this story!
Trinabear chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
I hope that you are finally getting better after your horrible accident. Please let your faithful readers know how you are doing! Good luck!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
i have 1 question r u okay now? I just finished reading my favorite story by you "The Cold Miko" and i have seen you updated 2 chapters so really r u okay? 64 stitches is a lot i had about 34 stitches in my forearm near my vein when i was 7 because of a dog bite and i could not wright with my right arm until the puncher wounds closed. So i also wanted to say i love all your stories.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Hope you're better! Hope you're completely well soon, 'cause I can't wait to read more of this fantastic ideas of yours! C:
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
This is amazing! I can't wait to read more!
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
i do hope that you continue on
breannapierson1990 chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
I am so sorry to hear of you being in such a horrid accident! I will make sure to remember you in my prayers and to pray for your speedy recovery! I will also pray that you make a full recovery and have little to no problems with your injuries in the future. I hope you start to feel better soon!
Forbidden Faerie chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Oh my God! I hope you are doing well now. Even if you never update as long as you are okay that is fine with me!
Lone.Mo0n chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
I do hope you healed wonderfully. I do hope one day you will return and continue this wonderful story :) Cordially, Kage Neko
Angel chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
I hope you're already feeling well :) and please update soon, its going to be interesting to know what happens next
NekoGurl98 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Hope you get better soon! Loving this story and hoping you'll update it, but take your time and get well first _
killerjay chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Update soin cause I'm liking this so far. I hope u add more discription in though
tinawinna chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I'm really liking this story! I can't wait for you to update, but take your time to heal.
tinabug chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
so sorry to hear about your accident. please heal up well
XxIvyMoonxX chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
That's a shame, I really hope you get better.