Reviews for Complicated Allies
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Realistic and well-written.
Zaradat Yan chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Another fantastic fic! ITs really beautiful, i almost can see Legolas and Gimli fighting. :D
Rue chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OWw this is amazing! thank you its really beautiful! you writte very well!
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
wow ...the images you created were quite stunning.
i really could see them in battle and feel the terrified awe of the bystander

well done,well done
goblin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really loved your story! So well written, and I could almost see Legolas, Gimli and Aragorn fighting. Very visual writing: I like that a lot!
Moon Queen chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I know this was just a one shot but it was really good. I love the way you wrote it. Me thinks that this Rohanian warrior was felled in battle for not paying attention...
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Interesting fic. I like it. _
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
that was cool. i wondered what people would think of those to. interesting POV
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Indeed, he should go back to battle.

But now we can see the whole fight in a total diffrent angle. And is interesting to read, in my oppinion

(Still, I think he didn't get everything right there XD)
Beautiful Stranger chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
It was AMAZING! So very literature like. I couldn't take my eyes off every word. And your ending was wonderful... such a simple point, yet explained in such a beautiful manner.
Lunasariel chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Oh... I am stunned. The skill with which you shape your words rivals that of an Elven archer, or a Dwarven metalsmith. There was an undeniable grace and quality in this story that sets it as far from the common dross as a battle-axe from a mining pick: technically the same, but truly so very different. *applauds*
Tathrin chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Ooh. That was pure beauty. You paint such a vivid, delightful picture with your words, it's easy to forget that this is a story to read, not watch. This is a perspective I haven't seen them from before, and it's remarkable on quite a few levels. Very elegently and delightfully done.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
That was beautiful.
spacellamaprincess chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
The image of Gimli as a ferocious warrior (thankfully *not* as comic relief) was a big heck-yeah moment for all us dwarf fanciers, or at least it was for this one. Thank you for it. [I'd originally submitted this comment to the MEFAwards voting, but I wanted to copy it here, just in case you weren't reading that site. I really enjoyed this story.]
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »