Reviews for Complicated Allies
Goody-Goodie chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Awesome! I loved it! Wonderful, wonderful realistic descriptions of Gimli and Legolas in a time of battle. Such a simple fic, yet so powerful. Definite commendations to you, a very nice treat.
rikkirye chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
wow...this was just about perfect. Can't see a single thing wrong...and it's so cool! Really good author...wish i could write like this...*sigh* Congrats!
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
VERY GOOD! I love it! Great descriptions. Sorry about the short review, I just can't think of anything else to say, your story is so perfect. Here, I can make it longer! I love your story I love your story I love your story! LOL!
just annother stupid idiot chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
um...well...interesting...
Eldameldo-but i moved chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
simply awsome
Failing Artist chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Wow. Very nice.
Excellent descriptions - the imagery was amazing. I like the fact that you seem to go beyond the images the movies have presented us with. And way not to be a Gimli-hater. _Thank_ you!
Tiger Girl1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
This is wonderful! Very well done indeed. You've captured a viewpoint that is not represented in Tolkien's work in a way that Tolkien, I think, would have no trouble owning. Good work!
Fufu Gal chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
*sighs* That was actually such a beautiful description of battle that it bordered on poetic. I especially enjoyed your description of Legolas with his blood matted hair 'whipping' through the air *sighs again* How do you DO that?
Lamoo chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
this is a really god ficcy. I never actually thought about things this way. well done, very well written!

Love Lamoo
Alklachion chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Love it. Do I need to say any more? No, I think that sums it up quite nicely.

Love it.

~
the pawn shoppe heart chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
woah.

this is great!
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Well written, it's nice to go back sometimes and read the older works. I'm glad I did as I really enjoy your collaboration as a Nightrunner. This has an interesting perspective, it's well thought out and has a very true feel to it.
Bulma Greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
This is great! C'mon, please continue! I love your other story 'An Elf in Dumbledore's court' and I love this, too! Well, see ya soon!
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
*whistles, low and admiring*

Yikes. I don't quite no what to say...

The writing is simply freakin' unbelievable...and the way you write about Gimli and Legolas...this dude can see them, and he don't like what he sees.

Bigot. Geez.

Very powerful. And touching...and kinda scary. Good work.

Paige
Lady Berenice chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Fantastic short piece, and a really interesting outsiders' perspective on Legolas and Gimli. you going to add a few more scenes? And what about your LOTR/Harry Potter crossover? I'm dying to find out what happens to the house-elves!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »