Reviews for Partners
ttandme69 chapter 17 . 1/12
Excellent...loved it. Thanks, Lisa
Keela chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Naaw. Sweet, funny with a tad of angst. Like all your stories. Thank you for the lovely read.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Yup. loving Bucktons attitude. Excited for the rest.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
HOLY CRAP. Did not see that coming. Surprisingly enough... Hmm -.- perhaps I am just off my game.
And I still, LOVE THE BANTER.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
GOD. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the banter!
YES, PLEASE.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
still loving your stories
CJ4Eva chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
Fantastic story IJKS. great finale! :)
psklestsoforever chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
Love definitively your stories :))
Blue1927 chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
Excellent chapter and a great way to end the story. It was really nice to see Charlie come to the realisation that she has something other than work to live for and it was lovely that she not only turned down the promotion but she was happy about doing it so she could stay with Joey. I've really enjoyed this and the idea of having Joey as a Police Officer too was a great one. Will really miss this.
thane3 chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
It was a terrific way to finish this story. Charlie being in charge and sweeping Joey off her feel literally was way cool. Nothing better to put a smile on ones face than C&J being romantic, they definitely know how to do it right - on the emotional and physical front.

Yes I can imagine that Joey was very styling and profiling in her uniform especially as Charlie was sizing her up before laying into her. Well done Charlie, Well done.

When a relationship goes right, it can work beautifully and even though there was a very rocky portion, at least Charlie had the good enough sense to make things right. It was nice to see Charlie not conflicted for a change it has to be good for her heart.

Thanks IJKS for the finish to this story, very satisfactory indeed. Best Wishes always. Thane3
Born2Try chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
I am glad that Charlie turn down the promotion but you didn't say what she where she would be, I mean she came from the city. I hope there was a permanent position for her in Summer Bay? I was nice to see them so in love.
Jen82LH chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
I loved that IJKS, Joey certainly managed to melt ice queen Charlie. I'm glad they got their happy ending and it showed how much Charlie loves her to give up the promotion. The only compliant is that its finished, I could have read that forever. Brilliant fic again IJKS. Thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
loved this story as I have loved and relished reading all your others. They are a delight and reading them is a positive ray in my day. sorry I dont review ...but your work that you share is very appreciated. been so long Ive forgotten my log in ! But I think I am Summer2009 or Summer09
luckdog chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
I'm sad to see this fic end, but it ended on a positive :0)

I'm glad Charlie finally opened up to Joey :0) And it would have done wonders to Joey's ego and self esteem to know that Charlie loves her so much that she is refusing a promotion to stay with her :0) Also I think Charlie needed to hear it from Joey that she wanted her and wanted her to stay :0) Oh and the sex on Charlie's desk was nice ;0)
kazintaz chapter 17 . 11/15/2012