Reviews for freeks!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
to be honest with you your story is looking great but has nothing to with virals but liked how you made you own
keep going i know it was your first fan fic
if i was you i wouldnt rush the scences but take it slowly
but more effort in description you dont the reader to go away but you them hooked on every word cliffhangers are also good but keep without the good work
Tory Bray chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Firstly,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Victoria Bray, but I go by Tory (probably because of my love for Virals). Firstly this story has nothing to do with 'Virals' AT ALL. Secondly, you badly need to spell check your work.

I commonly recommend that you take your story down before someone reports it for being in the incorrect category and I think that you should:

A) Work on FictionPress dot Net. Because that is a place where you may post anything. On FanFiction you must post within the category of the work. Which this is not.

B) Please spell check your work. Grammar and spelling. You have horrible spelling and grammar, I'm shocked that people can read this. Could you please get a Beta Reader?

C) Grow up. After reading this I bet that you will go and cry about it. I can be mean with my reviews but that's so I can help people with there work.

Your truly,

Victoria Jane 'Tory' Bray
ForeverSavior chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
I hope you continue this I love it. I think its a great story so far and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I'm sorry, this has next to nothing to do with Virals. You're too young to be writing on this site.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
i am taking up your story for adoption its olerato
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
WHAT WE NEED MORE CHAPTERS IM GONNA DIE WITHOUT THEM
LOVE
OLERATO RAPHANE
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
one day it will be olerato , emily and ben!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
josie and harry relantionship yay !1

so cute
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
olerato here you made a mistake with tanii you wrote crunch not crush
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I LOVE U HARRY RYDER!
HOOOOOOOOOOT
but Lucas im sorry about ur ur childhood now ur EPIC!

love olerato
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
this is amazing as my bessie would say emily-grace elizabeth cunnifile or however you spell your name
love
Olerato Oprah Raphane
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
sorry but what does this have anything to do with Virals?

Like it :D
lolno12345 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Hi Emily,
good story so far carry on updating and your idea was a bit too
like Dishonored but it was good so make sure to include it!
Aidan
Waz of Jaz chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Hello plumcakes, its Jaz from school.

I just want to say that I hope you have not really captured a guy called Ben, cause duck tape hurts (trust me, I have 5 older bros. sisters, i know) so yeah...

THE SLENDERMAN ID COMING FOR YOU EMILY D
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i really like your story! but... you might want to have a spell check. It doesn't make a very good first impression if the title and summary has a misspelling :P. ON your profile go t publish;Manage Stories;Freeks! and from then on you can edit. update soon! .