Reviews for The Fearful Void
Kami-Sama-Senpai chapter 3 . 2/15
I am shaking with anticipation thinking of the obligatory Guiche fight. It's my fave part of any foz fan-fiction.
Yeza Nairomof chapter 23 . 1/2
Ugh... I really should go play or watch someone play the Fear games before trying to comprehend what is happening in this story...

Anyway, thanks for the update.
Paradox009 chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
This is good story...kinda dark for my tastes but still a favorite...hope you continue writing this and soon...)
tsun chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Nice story so please update.
y1fellas chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
Never thought Alma would be cute. Question though, isn't Alma actually an adult woman and the little girl you see in the game just her projected self image?
Yoholic chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
What a cliffhanger hope you update soon.
Yoholic chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
This is excellent. I began watching the familiar of zero just in order to be able to read this story, considering the quality of your writing eg AEE and Blue Social.
askasknot chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
Congratulations for making The Fearful Void more than a simple fanfiction,
and instead turning it into a true work of art. XD
At least that's what I think I mean the world, characters feels so real... Great work and hope to see more soon.
rosa chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
are you gonna update this

its good

alma pov would be cool
zappycaboose chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
What the f*ck just happened?
*After reading the other reviews for this chapter*
Ooohhhh... Well, shit.
pihip chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
While I loved this whole fic from the start, this latest chapter spooked the hell out of me, and reading it in a room with no other lights than the one from the monitor while listening (with headphones) to the bgm you hear while fighting Keegan in F.E.A.R. 2 made for a powerful experience.

I must admit, at times it was a bit difficult to follow, I still don't understand if Louise is being influenced by Alma (like Keegan or Becket) and these horrid visions are the result, or if she was broken from the start due to her affinity with the Void and Alma's psychic powers made it all worse. My best guess, it's either the latter or a combination of both.

Still, this is one of the best Zero no Tsukaima fics I've read so far and definitely one of the darkest (which is a big plus in my opinion), keep up the good work and please keep updating.
Rose chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
i wonder what is going to happen next

update update
Quelthias chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
Now we will find out if this was just a dream or something real.

If real, does this foretell future events?
Or even worse... The present?

On towards the actual Alma...
Quelthias chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
This is turning out much better than I expected.
Of course both of them have psychological problems (especially Alma...) However unlike other authors you have made a story about other events and managed to avoid the depression trap of seeping (emo).
On top of this, actual humor!
Please add more, releiving the tension is very usefull for any situation...
Guest chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
...Uh-oh. Something timey-wimey this way comes.