Reviews for The Fearful Void
Guest000 chapter 1 . 4/9
If this is dead, that is sad... But from the ash it can be reborn(Rewritten). Please!
This is a good premise, please continue or even rewrite it.
xaldreca chapter 15 . 1/30
I'm sorry, but was this whole chapter just religious stuff? That seems like a pointless thing to make a whole chapter about.
Balthanon chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
Ok, this is a terrible place for this to end. :)

As usual from what I've seen this was well written and engrossing- I've never actually played F.E.A.R. so I suspect some of the subtleties from that side might have gone over my head but it was still consistent even with nothing more than a summary of the game.
WillItWork chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
Well. That… was emnot/em where I had expected this to go, but in retrospect, completely makes sense. Probably has to do with the fact that I don't know F.E.A.R. all that well.

I love the Familiar of Zero setting, it's Eurocentric, which is easy, and can be taken so many directions that its own story doesn't support.

Also, I love the Louise and Alma as mutual support broken birds here, and Alma's increasing frustration with her mistress's selfishness. Am I correct in interpreting the vision that she's essentially seeing the darkness of the people around her?

Also, who are the spirits in the box? Anyway, thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next update.
Shinoki chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
"Contains scenes of a disturbingly moe/disturbing nature" :v that line just got me. *drools* (it might just be my nature of loving horrible and moe things...) Anyways, looks good so far, might review once I get to the end if I have anything to say besides "awesome"
Kami-Sama-Senpai chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
I am shaking with anticipation thinking of the obligatory Guiche fight. It's my fave part of any foz fan-fiction.
Yeza Nairomof chapter 23 . 1/2/2015
Ugh... I really should go play or watch someone play the Fear games before trying to comprehend what is happening in this story...

Anyway, thanks for the update.
Paradox009 chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
This is good story...kinda dark for my tastes but still a favorite...hope you continue writing this and soon...)
tsun chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Nice story so please update.
y1fellas chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
Never thought Alma would be cute. Question though, isn't Alma actually an adult woman and the little girl you see in the game just her projected self image?
Yoholic chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
What a cliffhanger hope you update soon.
Yoholic chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
This is excellent. I began watching the familiar of zero just in order to be able to read this story, considering the quality of your writing eg AEE and Blue Social.
askasknot chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
Congratulations for making The Fearful Void more than a simple fanfiction,
and instead turning it into a true work of art. XD
At least that's what I think I mean the world, characters feels so real... Great work and hope to see more soon.
rosa chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
are you gonna update this

its good

alma pov would be cool
Zappy Caboose chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
What the f*ck just happened?
*After reading the other reviews for this chapter*
Ooohhhh... Well, shit.