Reviews for Return someday
hybridkingbass chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
I can't say this, enough, but this story is, amazing. It's, riveting, and, compelling, and, really, has, me, engaging in the story. I may have only read a few fics with this theme, but from what I've read, yours is my favorite.

I really loved the interaction between Chuck and, Serena. I felt in thiis scene really explored how well they knew and understood each other and Blair, and the whole situation there in. But from Serena spying on Chuck in the opening scene, I can't help but wonder if she's atleast sidekicks l suspicious of what transpired, between Chuck and Blair the previous night. Her revealing Blair's POV was perfectly in character. It's so spot on regarding Blair. She does tend to play this movie in her head, rather than face reality. And with Serena, being involved with Nate it only makes things more complicated for her.

I'm looking forward to seeing the non-judging breakfast club vacation together and the drama that is sure to unfold from it. Please tell me this isn't going to be the last chapter updated? I love this story and would love to see it finished. I hope you'll update soon, because I love, love, love this story.
hybridkingbass chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
I don't think you give yourself nearly enough credit for your writing. You're naturally gifted. You painy such a vibrant picture with your words, the plot is compelling and I love how you capture the characters. I loved this chapter. I do have to wonder if Chucks stabbing has anything to do with the case of Carter Baizen was working through in a previous chapter.

I kind of suspected the ending that she would leave and walk away from him for what she hopes is the last time. She's protecting her heart and going for the easier option. Nate. But I hope she realizes soon he's not necessarily the better option, because, well, he's cheating on her. Bad Nate. I hope Blair will realize that Chucks the one for her in later chapters before it's too late and she marries Nate, aware she's cheating on her with Serena. And the Chuck and Blair steamy scenes were really great to read as well.

I hope to read your final updated chapter by tomorrow or Monday, guaranteed. I do hope you haven't abandoned the story and that there'll be more chapters to come in the future.
hybridkingbass chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
Poor Blair. Finding out that Nate cheated on her with her best friend. She deserves better than them, and finally some chair smut yet. And boy was it hot, like sizzling hot. I like how much Chuck has grown up, to the point he was hesitant with Blair. He didn't want to take advantage of her, and it was only with her encouragement he went further, when he was sure it was what she truly wanted. It made sense in this moment that Blair would cheat with Chuck, and I'm sure it will lead to drama. I think she will still stay with Nate. I have a feeling she'll regret the events of this chapter and act like it didn't happen to protect her heart. It's evident they still have a connection and electrifying chemistry.

Getting some of Bart's backstory was interesting. I like how we've seen his first meeting with Evelyn, and the moment he became mesmerized by her. I do feel kind of bad for Lily though, knowing that she's still competing with Evening for her husband affections. She's still a shadow that looms over the household. It's crystal clear Bart never got over her. Even if he does Lily, which I believe he does, it doesn't compare to his love for Evelin. I find it interesting seeing him observe his sons relationship with Blair Waldorf. I think he now knows that Chuck has feelings for her.

Chuck subtly hinting at what he knew about Nate and Serena was entertaining. He really knows how to play the game and get under their skin. Nate, your not very wise, are you? Of course Chuck would spill your secret with Blair, and meeting off alone with Serena not the brightest decision either. Looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here.
hybridkingbass chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
Interesting flashback for Bart. It differs from his canon backstory because Chucks mother didn't die giving birth to him. I'm also glad your not going to make her Elizabeth like the show did. The show tarnished the character by doing that. I wonder CV what happened that lead to her death. It looks like not even Chuck remembers. .

That was an awkward dress shopping session Blair and Serena. Especially knowing Serena is hooking up with her fiancee this is going to end up biting Serena letter on in the story and damaging her friendship with Blair. Serena's going to have to end up ending things with Nate or tell Blair the truth, before Blair c learns the truth from someone else.

What exactly did Chuck find out, or about to find outm it's suspicious vl behavior from Nate. I have a feeling he's about to sil stumble upon the truth of Nate and Serena's affair soon m the question is, what will he do with that information. Until next time.
hybridkingbass chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
I love the relationship between Chuck and, Eric. I'm forever bitter the show ruined their relationship. To me it felt like a real brother relationship for both of them, and the writers destroyed then. I'm glad you actually have then establishing a relationship between them. Now it makes sense for Eric's cold shoulder in the last chapter. I just love how supportive and encouraging Chuck is of who Eric is, and doesn't judge him for it. He has this wise way of doing it to. He has this understanding of judgemental parents and Is, able to help Eric with that judgment from Lily. I do hope she'll come around though.

This affair between Nate and Serena has got to end, before Blair ends up getting hurt by their cheating. Either that, or Nate needs to end it with Blair, because it's not fair to her what their doing. I am curious what scandal Serena referred to that began their whole affair. I ship Serenate, but like this, I just feel bad for Blair. It's just going to end up damaging their friendship.

It seems that Chuck being named Bart's successor at Bass Industries came with more strings attached then Chuck bargained for. But I did love it when he went to c therapy in canon, so maybe we'll see even more growth from Chuck in the process and him dealing with a lot of his troubles.

I must admit I loved seeing Blair compare her relationship with Nate to Chuck, and very accurate and IC comparisons too. I could actually picture Blair, analyzing it that way. Great job. There still seems to be an attraction between the two that can only be ignored for so long. I look forward to seeing what comes next.
hybridkingbass chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
I love how your writing Chuck and Bart's relationship. My suspicions are right, and he wants to groom Chuck to take over as CEO of Bass Industries. And Chuck being Chuck, wanting to gain his father's supprt accepted. I love that Bart is trying to make an effort to reestablish a relationship with Chuck. If only the show had done that. I hope to see more of it in upcoming chapters.

Also found that semi-steamy scene between Chuck and Blair really hot, and it didn't even go that far, before Chuck came to his senses. It's obvious he's trying to resist her as best as he can, but that'll only work so long being Chuck, and his attraction to Blair. But once Blair finds out about Nate's affair with Serena, what'll happen then? Will she give up on resisting Chuck, or will she live in denial and continue to live her fairytale with Nate. I just keep loving this story more and more with every chapter. I also plan on reading another chapter tomorrow.
hybridkingbass chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
I wonder why Serena's so frightened of Chuck learning the truth of her, affair with Nate? Is she worried Chuck will tell Blair, being one of the only people knowing about Chuck's brief affair with Blair? Either way, it seems she's playing with fire getting involved with Nate behind Blair's back. The fallout between that I'm sure will damage their friendship.

Interesting choice for making Blair a defense attorney. If she wasn't CEO in canon, that's the other career I could picture her as. Her wanting to help people in need just screams Blair to me. I'm just wondering what the fallout will be once she learns about Nate and Serena's affair. Will she break off her engagement to Nate, or will she continue to live in her fantasy world, and act like everything's normal, as we all know Blair does even things don't go as she plans.

Chuck appears just as surprised that Bart sent him back to New York as everyone does. Is Bart wanting Chuck to take his place at Bass Industries, and thus grooming him for the position, before being molded into that role. I love that Blair still has an effect on him and tries to wash the memories away through hash, not that it will work completely. Even after all these years, it appears he hasn't completely gotten over her, despite what he may tell himself and other people.

I really love this story and looking forward to reading your next chapter.
hybridkingbass chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
It seems not all as it appears to be with Nate and Blair. I'm a Serenate shipper, but I feel so bad for Blair that she's being cheated on by her fiancée. I wonder if this will push her and Chuck together later in the story, or if it'll be something else. I hope she won't just run to Chuck and use him once she finds out Nate is cheating on her. I wonder why Nate is having an affair with Serena? Is he still in love with her, is he unhappy with Blair. I hope we'll get answers soon. I'm pretty sure this is going to cause a rift in the NJBC's friendship. And when Nate finds out about Chuck and Blair's past, it won't exactly help ease the situation. This makes the story interesting though.

While we think Nate and Blair are this happily engaged couple to be married, we realize this may not necessarily be the case. Not everything is picture perfect in this fantasy world that Blair lives in when things aren't going her way. This is going to devastate her once she finds out. Maybe, just maybe it'll push her to realize who had made her happy, even if it was six years ago. I wonder why Bart decided to send him back to New York. Is he grooming Chuck to replace him as CEO of Bass Industries, and thus training him for that position?

I hope Blair will find out why Chuck left his life in New York soon. If they ever have a shot at being friends, they need all the cards to be placed on the table. With Chuck and Nate it looks like he never left, they still have that level of comfort and familiarization around each other. With Chuck and Blair, it's quite the opposite, they have this nervous demeanor and unease around one another. They still need to built up that comfort around each other again. Given that things didn't end well between them when he left, and she doesn't even know why. I also loved seeing Chuck mature in his time away, rather then succumbing to drugs, alcohol and women like he would have in the past. He's got this new found confidence, and I just love that about Chuck in this story.

Loved this chapter and look forward to reading your next chapter really soon.
hybridkingbass chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
I loved this chapter even more than the first, and it defintly has me curious for more. Like Blair, I wonder what Chucks been up to these last six years. A lot must have happened for him to change him ways so drastically. He's become more Philanthropic.

Chucks return sure has shocked Blair, that's for the sure. And pretty soon it will cause her fantasy life with Nate to come crumbling down. She and Chuck can only keep there secret only so long. And when Nate finds out it will only damage Chuck and Blair's relationship to Nate. I wonder what Blair's going to do, and what Chucks going to do now that he has returned.

I hope to read another chapter very soon.
hybridkingbass chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Reading this now for the very first time. I gotta say, I'm loving it already. There's been quite a few fics with this premise, but to me this one's my favorite. It's grasped my attention from the very first chapter. And all the detail you put into it is astounding. I can't wait to see what happens next. How will Blair and Nate react. What will bring Chuck back to New York. Where is he headed. All these questions and more I look forward to reading more and seeing how the story progresses.

I hope to read a chapter every 1-3 days or sooner, give or take. Hope to read another chapter tomorrow.
Tats chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Please keep going, I really want to reach the end of youy story! 3
Ladynet chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
I actually think it was quite amazing! I re-read some passages several times. Oh and the steamy parts, that was HOT!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
So fun
l.bergin94 chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Just read from chapter 1 to 10 took me all but 1 days, addicted to this story. It has me hooked. Such a brilliant, has to be the best out there. No offense to other writers out there. Hope you finish out this story it's unreal, completely riveting and rivals the show for me!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Can you fix bold? Can't read