Reviews for Return someday
So fun
l.bergin94 chapter 10 . 4/12
Just read from chapter 1 to 10 took me all but 1 days, addicted to this story. It has me hooked. Such a brilliant, has to be the best out there. No offense to other writers out there. Hope you finish out this story it's unreal, completely riveting and rivals the show for me!
Can you fix bold? Can't read
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/1
I loveee the story!Please update!
xfanx chapter 10 . 1/24
Loved the update :)
sungg chapter 10 . 1/9
great chapter!
Really loved it! Can't wait for the NJBC vacation!
Lola Charlie Ivy chapter 10 . 1/9
I'm confused and why is everything in BOLD.
GGRaina chapter 10 . 1/9
I'm still a little fuzzy and trying to figure out what's supposed to be happening and why it's happening. Quite a lot of holes in the plot. It's interesting, but not very clear on things.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
I love it! I hope you continue soon :)
Jillian West chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Just finished reading until ch9 and I have to say I love your story much. And I'm happy that you haven't abandoned this fic bcs I'm dying to read more.
I want ask something, though, about Carter. In earlier chapters Blair was reading Carter's case and the victim was a girl named Avaira Faye. Is she the same girl who's with Chuck? I'd like to know more abt what happened between Carter and this Avaira girl and how Chuck was involved in all this... Well, I definitely don't like how this girl can cause more trouble in UES, but I really want to see Chuck break up with her, haha.

I hope you'd update soon :)
Nikki999 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
So glad u didn't give up on this fic
May chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Thank you for letting us know about the editing of the previous chapters and ofc I'm super happy to know you are still writing this fic. :) I love it and I can't wait to read your edits and the next new chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2013