Reviews for Return someday
thealluretodarkness chapter 3 . 15h
It seems not all as it appears to be with Nate and Blair. I'm a Serenate shipper, but I feel so bad for Blair that she's being cheated on by her fiancée. I wonder if this will push her and Chuck together later in the story, or if it'll be something else. I hope she won't just run to Chuck and use him once she finds out Nate is cheating on her. I wonder why Nate is having an affair with Serena? Is he still in love with her, is he unhappy with Blair. I hope we'll get answers soon. I'm pretty sure this is going to cause a rift in the NJBC's friendship. And when Nate finds out about Chuck and Blair's past, it won't exactly help ease the situation. This makes the story interesting though.

While we think Nate and Blair are this happily engaged couple to be married, we realize this may not necessarily be the case. Not everything is picture perfect in this fantasy world that Blair lives in when things aren't going her way. This is going to devastate her once she finds out. Maybe, just maybe it'll push her to realize who had made her happy, even if it was six years ago. I wonder why Bart decided to send him back to New York. Is he grooming Chuck to replace him as CEO of Bass Industries, and thus training him for that position?

I hope Blair will find out why Chuck left his life in New York soon. If they ever have a shot at being friends, they need all the cards to be placed on the table. With Chuck and Nate it looks like he never left, they still have that level of comfort and familiarization around each other. With Chuck and Blair, it's quite the opposite, they have this nervous demeanor and unease around one another. They still need to built up that comfort around each other again. Given that things didn't end well between them when he left, and she doesn't even know why. I also loved seeing Chuck mature in his time away, rather then succumbing to drugs, alcohol and women like he would have in the past. He's got this new found confidence, and I just love that about Chuck in this story.

Loved this chapter and look forward to reading your next chapter really soon.
thealluretodarkness chapter 2 . 2/1
I loved this chapter even more than the first, and it defintly has me curious for more. Like Blair, I wonder what Chucks been up to these last six years. A lot must have happened for him to change him ways so drastically. He's become more Philanthropic.

Chucks return sure has shocked Blair, that's for the sure. And pretty soon it will cause her fantasy life with Nate to come crumbling down. She and Chuck can only keep there secret only so long. And when Nate finds out it will only damage Chuck and Blair's relationship to Nate. I wonder what Blair's going to do, and what Chucks going to do now that he has returned.

I hope to read another chapter very soon.
thealluretodarkness chapter 1 . 1/31
Reading this now for the very first time. I gotta say, I'm loving it already. There's been quite a few fics with this premise, but to me this one's my favorite. It's grasped my attention from the very first chapter. And all the detail you put into it is astounding. I can't wait to see what happens next. How will Blair and Nate react. What will bring Chuck back to New York. Where is he headed. All these questions and more I look forward to reading more and seeing how the story progresses.

I hope to read a chapter every 1-3 days or sooner, give or take. Hope to read another chapter tomorrow.
Tats chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Please keep going, I really want to reach the end of youy story! 3
Ladynet chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
I actually think it was quite amazing! I re-read some passages several times. Oh and the steamy parts, that was HOT!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
So fun
l.bergin94 chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Just read from chapter 1 to 10 took me all but 1 days, addicted to this story. It has me hooked. Such a brilliant, has to be the best out there. No offense to other writers out there. Hope you finish out this story it's unreal, completely riveting and rivals the show for me!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Can you fix bold? Can't read
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
I loveee the story!Please update!
xfanx chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
Loved the update :)
sungg chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
great chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
Really loved it! Can't wait for the NJBC vacation!
Lola Charlie Ivy chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
I'm confused and why is everything in BOLD.
GGRaina chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
I'm still a little fuzzy and trying to figure out what's supposed to be happening and why it's happening. Quite a lot of holes in the plot. It's interesting, but not very clear on things.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
I love it! I hope you continue soon :)