Reviews for Homerun
Brilliant
killie 64 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
In the words of Rondo, "Mmmhmm, that was fiiiine'!
Cheers ;)
bonnification chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Omg! That was great...I loved it...sooo hot!
Jenn Deering chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
The only thing that could make this hotter would be if Maura knew they could be seen by others. LOVE this smutty story!
Zulu-0223 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Again you leave me with a huge smile on my face!
ExactChange chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Mmm, nice new tradition. :)
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
GAH! I loved this! too fucking cute!
Emilia Delko chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh my god I would kill for those seats and that game... Great story, and I liked the moments before and after. Excellent writer!
Ts chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hot hot hot, you are a master at their sexual escapades. Haha
Charlie chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Haha you took one of my biggest fantasies and wrote a fic about it, thanks a bunch for this one. It's also ridiculously relieving that you can write - as in, I was able to read without cringing in disgust or turning away because of improper grammar. So, so relieved.
sumaulus chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved it.
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
"I love you guys, but I'm not eating right there." That is the best line ever. I loved this story.
Hot but sweet!
DrawnToLife chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Amazingly enough, I waited until *after* my meeting to read this, since you posted before I got to work.

However, reading it during a late lunch wasn't too much better. People must have been wondering why I'm staring at my tablet with my mouth hanging open. Seriously, I had to take a moment and compose myself.

Since you didn't really talk about baseball, no problems with that aspect of the story.

As always, your Frost knows what's what. :)

After all of the tension and angst of TBL, it's good to see you playing around with the characters, and having some fun.

Love this line so much, I'm going to steal it:

"It's like jello. There's always a time for it."
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
awesome
RizzlesFandom chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow that was hot! And the ending... just perfect! :)