Reviews for Sweeter than Sugar
shortyforever chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Update soon please
S chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I know you'll probably never read this review, but whatever. Good story. Thumbs up :)
RiddleGirl7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
ATTENTION.

This story has been plagiarized from my story "My Little Song Bird". I have read this story in its entirety and have found similar aspects to my story, if not word for word copying. I have brought this to FireSmiley's attention in April, but she has not changed or edited in the slightest to take away elements from my story. Please note, this story was published August 8th of 2012, mine was published April 29th of 2011. Her latest chapter appeared several months after I had taken a hiatus (I posted the latest chapter of mine as of Decemeber 23rd of 2013).

I urge you to read my story and see for yourself. I have spent numerous hours on research and character development, so I will not stand for blatant plagiarism. I have warned FireSmiley of my intentions and she has not followed through. This story has been reported to Support.
SouthernGirl220 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh wait. What I meant to say was "You are" not " I'm are". Sorry about 't want to confuse you. :I
SouthernGirl220 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I really enjoyed your story. I'm are a brilliant writer when it comes to Holes Fan fiction! Btw, Juanita Ramirez is a cool charecter you've created. She should actually become a real holes charecter in the book series. :)
musicluver246 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
plz plz plz update soon.
Peace and Long Life chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
great
Hispanic chick chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Ya they made up again ! Woo hoo ! You should have them run away together when the warden tries to separate them .
deadaccount756795 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
lurved it very much! great story! Write another!
SoccerSuperstar chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Poor thing !
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
-A tall skinny guy with freckles and reddish hair comes up to me. He prods me in the side and asks: "Are you really girl?" I stare at him, but apparently he's serious. "Last time I checked" I say slowly. Never mess with crazy people. "Holy Crap! She really is a girl, a damn sexy girl!" He shouts out, cupping his hands around his mouth. Great. This is gonna be fun.-

Remember, when somebody else speaks, you start a new sentence.

There are very dark implications here, but the biggest question is why is a girl being sent to an all-boys camp?

I like how Juanita sounds like a spoiled brat, since that goes into her backstory of being pampered all her life. The problem is that the boys treat her like she's amazing, though I guess that could partly be in fact that they haven't seen a girl before. That's another thing the story doesn't even bother to acknowledge, that she's really a girl in an all boys camp. They sexually harass her and even though she talks back to them, she falls asleep without fearing that she'll be molested in her sleep. The story is avoiding the big elephant in the room and so are the people running it, I'm afraid :/
PearlsAndBlackRoses chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
I have no words for how good this is...
deadaccount756795 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012