Reviews for Our Sweet Rapture
Miss Devonaire chapter 1 . 6/8
I'm anxiously waiting for the move to happen! This is honestly the best fic I have ever read. Hands down. Literally nothing compares. I talk about it on my blog so often, there are tons of followers ready to read it when you post it to ao3! Your writing is amazing! I will never see Cas's wings any other way, now. And I will never gaze upon Dean and NOT think about his soul bonding with Cas's grace! And baby sammy? best baby sammy ever! Know that your work is well loved!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 5/18
Why not leave it here and at the end of the story just tell people that you've completely moved to AO3? Very frustrating to find a story that has an awesome summary, only to get this...
Adriana921 chapter 3 . 4/24
Giirl! This is soooo good!
You are such a good writer
erikablair chapter 18 . 3/30
Awesome fic, I really enjoyed it. I love Destiel and I think you captured the characters perfectly
Thanks for writing this! I just finished reading it and had a blast, but it's so hard to find a nice long fiction and yours fit the bill perfectly! Thanks again!
This was seriously the BEST Destiel fic I have ever read. I cannot put words together to explain how in love with this fic I am. It was just all so realistic, and the characterization was amazing, and it's so amazingly sweet. Thank you so much for this!
Starrya47 chapter 1 . 2/8
lol aww
Minilin chapter 1 . 1/28
I can't get over this fic. It's so well written . I keep thinking about it. I think you captured all of them so well, their characters were spot on. I hope you make a sequel one day. So good its put me off other fics. They just can't match this :/
Winter Gray chapter 18 . 1/27
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards review

Hands down this is THE best Destiel fic I've ever read.
You captured every aspect of the characters weaving their personalities seamlessly into this beautiful story.
If Destiel ever came to be on the show this should be the guide the writers use to create their love story.
Baby Sammy was adorable and all his little babyisms were perfect. Bobby was fantastic.
Every interaction between Dean and Castiel, the fear, joy, passion and love was pure poetry.
You touched on their strengths and insecurities, the devotion and caring they have for each other so well.
The mental bond in the story added so much more to their relationship. The sex was mind blowing (no pun intended) alternating between love and wonderful smut. The wings used in the story as a kink and a very personal gift for Dean gave such depth.
You are very talented and I hope you got your book written because you have a real gift.
Minilin chapter 18 . 1/27
This fic had me fixated from beginning to end! Absolutely loved it. Would love to see some more adventures from the pair in the future, especially with their amazing bond. Thanks for writing this.
So adorable yet so hot, bravo.
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 1 . 1/25
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: January 2016
Gosh I love this story! Dean's slowness to accept everything related to Cas was frustrating yet entirely believable. The story flowed well, it was well plotted out, and I completely enjoyed the ride! :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 1/21
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: January 2016

This was an excellent love story. I liked the way you developed your characters from the base characters of the Canon line to the new lovers at the end. I admire your English skills as I find your ability to write in a non-native language and fill the story with such emotional worth to be admirable. The first half of the story with Dean's slow development in learning to accept his own evolving feelings was my favorite part.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 1/19
What an excellent chapter that was. These two certainly know how to get all the pleasure out of a moment hidden in the ticks of a clock.
LeeMarieJack chapter 16 . 1/19
Very good chapter. As they say, make up sex is the very best sex. It would, of course, be better with Cas instead of Dean by himself. He simply needed to get there, to make it part of his world.