Reviews for Shattered and Mended
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Awww. I was hoping your muse had came back to you by now and continue writing more. Like Tony's reaction. And how long Gibbs gives up his coffee, or if he just drinks it at home now.
Ladyaloysius chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
You so had my tummy jumping up and down at the start of this story but I LOVED IT!
tonyfan31970 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I actually like it the way it ends- it's much less cliche this way! And honestly I had no idea where you were going with this until the reveal! At first I thought you were going in another direction, but I was relieved to see this was it! Liked it.
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
HELLO.

I am back :) after having been away for nigh 3 weeks. And this is a lovely chapter to return to-can you tell that I'm one of those pro-Tiva-baby peoples? :P

I really did enjoy reading this chapter, though, from the way Gibbs figures it out without her telling him to the way he's thoughtful enough to spray air freshener on himself before approaching her. I love this side of Gibbs; the one that's all loving and supportive and willing to show it. The switches in perspective between Gibbs and Ziva were a bit confusing, but I honestly do love the whole plot of the chapter (and the story) and the way it was carried out.

"Well, got a confession out of him, Boss. Case solved." I kinda think there's a double meaning there :P I don't know if you actually meant it to be that way, but I kind of see a parallel where Gibbs has gotten Ziva's confession, and the mystery is solved.

Lovely ending!

-Soph
hifield chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Very enjoyable! Love their team dynamic.
conservativegirl chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I'm soo happy that she's pregnant but sad you ended it there! Maybe an epilogue? Please?:)
ChEmMiE chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Hmm... I liked it, but I guess I was hoping for something else (cause you know, there are SO many pregnancy stories out there..)
But it was very well written, and still original, so can't say I DIDN'T like it! :D
petuniatc chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
You stop there! How could you! At least do a waiting room scene when the baby come.
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great story so far:) Loved the Ziva and Gibbs moment:)
KrisShannon chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Wonderful job! Yeah, it would be great to see the story go on through the pregnancy and detail the preparations taken for the new arrival, but that is fine. I am so glad the distance between Gibbs and Ziva turned out to be something like this. I love how Gibbs knew exactly what was going on and how he talked Ziva through her anxiety over being a first time mother. A wonderful father/daughter moment. Again, wonderful job!
CrimeShowsNumber1Fan chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I think it was well written! I can imagine myself how it turns out, and I'm not mad about the ending at all! I think you did a good job and that you should keep writing!:)
sliz225 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Let me be clear. I like this story. I really do. But please, for the love of God, reread the opening lines:
"On the days that their team has off, they like to lounge in Tony's bed together until late in the morning. Sometimes they make love, slowly, their naked bodies tangled in the sheets."
That really, really, really makes it sound like the entire team is having sex. It freaked the living hell out of me.
That being said, very romantic. Not explicit,yet erotic. Everyone's in character. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Nononononon you cannot end it like that! Please do not end it like that! This has sooo much more potential! Please do more
girleffect chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
This was really awesome, although I wish you would continue it! Bravo!
Mechabeira chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I was not expecting THAT. For the love of all things holy, you could knock me over with a feather.

Brava. What a beautiful way to fix it.