Reviews for Shattered and Mended
conservativegirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Great chapter!:) sorry it took me so long to get too
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Oh, that's sad :(

Fix them soon, please!

I'm actually wondering what is up with Ziva. I feel like maybe she's thinks she's a disappointment to Gibbs, but I don't know ... it wouldn't surprise me if she did, but it'd sadden me. Nobody should have to worry that the love of their father figure is conditional.

And to see Gibbs throw away coffee, too! He must be really torn up ... I feel like I'm watching something very precious shatter, too :( I've never really thought too much about the Gibbs/Ziva dynamic, I must confess, but now that I'm "watching" it fall apart, it's really hard. 'Cause those two really make an awesome father/daughter duo.

GUH. Update soon, please! No pressure, though :P

-Soph
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hello :D

I'm sorry I took, like, 27 Forevers to read and review this; I've been quite busy lately. But I just wanted to say that I don't think your Tiva's too bad! I quite like it, in fact. I'm never really sure if you're a Tiva shipper so I was ... wary ... about reading this, but I like it.

I wonder what "mot-nah-yeem" is :D again, not asking unless you wanna tell; I'm just lazy to Google, lol. Do you speak Hebrew? You'd be pretty awesome in my eyes if you did, not that you're not already awesome for writing so poetically. Okay, I must be creeping you out ... forgive me; it's 2.30AM.

Moving on.

I actually love how you portray the dynamics of their relationship, because it sounds so them, from the health food to Tony's trying to get Ziva to tell Gibbs about them to Tony's actually telling Gibbs to Ziva's skepticism at everything. I had to laugh at the lamp-on-the-nightstand part :P so yea, I really like this chapter!

-Soph
ChEmMiE chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Argh! You gotta update soon! Cause I really really need to know what's going on too!
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Aww sooo sad I can't wait til the mended part comes! I hope it all works out and its killing me to know what is going down between them! Update soon please!
McGeekle chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I am so completely intrigued by this. I love your writing style and I've never read anything like this before. I can't wait to see more!
fifespice chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
uh oh whats goign on and can it be resolved love it keep up the good work
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
nice start but uh oh why is there a widening chasm between gibbs and ziva hmm
Robern chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
It is a good chapter. But what's with Ziva?
girleffect chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Still going steph! I really wanna know whats going on between them! Please please please update soon!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Uh-oh! Great chapter and story:) I'll read the next one soon!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
nice story please don't break them up just because of Gibbs and his stupid rules
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Good start!
Intriguing.
Must see more.
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You made me scared of what happens next... but I'm sure its gonna be great!
Robern chapter 1 . 8/8/2012