Reviews for Shattered and Mended
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Dum-dum-DUM! Very nicely written, and a cliffhanger, to boot!
girleffect chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This seems really good so far! I lOve how you characterize their relationship! I hope we get more soon!
blarney chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh boy, what is going on with Gibbs? Tony and Ziva are finally happy and now this? Looking forward to your next update.
jae-vous chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh, this looks like it will be very interesting. i love how you write the dynamic between Tony/Ziva and Gibbs/Ziva.
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
"But instead, and perhaps even worse, he sees a chasm widening between Ziva and Gibbs."

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm pre-coffee and this is too much for me. This is like "Inception," right? There's going to be a story inside a story inside a ff INSIDE MY MIND, right?! I mean...please?

Overall-beautiful. I'm going to eat some fruit now.
Grande chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
So Good! Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you'll update soon - I love your stories!
KrisShannon chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is proving to be a good one! I love the beginning. I have always thought 'Rule 12' was the thing holding Tony and Ziva as well as McGee and Abby back from having relationships with each other. I believe Gibbs has their best interests at heart, but may be a little misguided in this issue. I am so happy for Tony and Ziva, now that Gibbs knows everything. However, I cannot imagine Ziva and Gibbs losing their close father/daughter bond... I certainly hope this is not the case, but we will see. Perhaps Gibbs is just trying to give more 'room' for Tony, the way most fathers do when their daughters find the 'second' love of their lives :-) Love this and I cannot wait for more!
tivaandmcabby chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Very interesting beginning and very nice writing style. Definitely a story for my alert list! Great job :)
alexindigo chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Girl, this chapter makes it seem like you're a pro at writing Tiva, so I gotta ask, what in the heck are you talkin about that it shows and it'll get better?! You'd be in the receiving end of a Gibbs' slap right now if you were standing next to me. :)

Oh. My. God! That chapter about fruit and taste and skin and kissing?! So bloody erotic and you weren't even explicit in any way. You showed real intimacy and I loved it! Tony all proud of himself for telling Gibbs and then waking Ziva up to tell her?! Too cute!

I really love this story bec. I especially have a strong love for the Ziva and as well, be it father/daughter or romantic. I love their dynamic and think that at times he knows her in ways that even Tony can't begin to understand. So, am greatly looking forward to more. Please update soon!

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3