Reviews for The Heart Bleeds
Proves how ridiculously emotionally invested I am in this series that "I miss having you on the other side of my comm overwatch" reduces me to a sobbing wreck...
ILuvClintasha chapter 4 . 6/13
Here I am, back again after a short break, to continue reading and reviewing this fabulous story. Pretty sad chapter. Bit of a filler, I suppose, but it sets up the coming action in future chapters so well. I like the alternating scenes of what Clint is doing versus what the rest of the team is doing. It's so sad reading Clint's parts in this chapter. He really feels he's got nothing left. I liked the other Avengers, when they were sitting on the plane, thinking about their own loved ones and how they might react in a similar situation. You really write all of these characters amazingly well!
ILuvClintasha chapter 3 . 5/24
Their good-bye was so cute! The way you wrote Clint finding out was great! I could see it happening and feel what Clint was. Just Fury calling Clint by his first name was a great way to show just how *wrong* things were.

And your last line in this chapter...so good!
ILuvClintasha chapter 2 . 5/23
I absolutely adore the way you write Clint and Natasha! You portray their relationship so beautifully! So many great, happy moments in this, from the sparring match, to the search for Clint's boxers, to the dinner menu, to the "moving-in-together" discussion...I love it all. Having already read this story a couple times, I know things are about to get real bad, real fast, and that only makes the happy, peaceful, domestic (if you will) moments even more meaningful. Thanks for being awesome...see you in the next chapter!
ILuvClintasha chapter 1 . 5/22
This is, I think, my 3rd read-through of "Heart Bleeds," but I've never left a review for it. Thought I'd try to at least comment a couple of times this time around! Having just come off reading "Vantage Point" and "Trust," one of the first things I noticed is how much more at ease Clint is with the rest of the team. How nice to see that he's really bonding with them all! I thought you wrote the other Avengers (and Pepper!) quite well, so kudos to you on that. And I'm totally loving the Clintasha in this first chapter!
LoquaciousQuibbler chapter 9 . 5/21
Woohoo avengers to the rescue! During the countdown to Natasha's death, I was totally like "where's the team?! They gotta be coming! Come on burst in and be Avengerly!" Lol so I was very happy they showed up. And the moment of reunion between Clint and Natasha... *sniffle sniffle* I love how you do their relationship.
Carolinagirl117 chapter 10 . 4/4
Loved it! Amazing job and I'm excited to keep looking around for any other stories I've missed
Carolinagirl117 chapter 9 . 4/4
I loved it of course. On to the final chapter
Carolinagirl117 chapter 8 . 4/4
Daaaaaanng... On to the next chapter! :D
Carolinagirl117 chapter 7 . 4/4
Oh okay, well at least now I'll get to see what happens in SA :) I think it was referenced a few times. Glad I'm catching up lol
Carolinagirl117 chapter 6 . 4/4
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Who is the voice?! Barney? Swordsman? Ahhhhhh
Carolinagirl117 chapter 5 . 4/4
So this isn't the story where she tries to kill Clint and he defends himself but doesn't kill her? It was referenced in another story but I can't seem to find it.. Oh well. I guess I'll just keep reading until I do lol
Carolinagirl117 chapter 4 . 4/4
I know she's gonna live, but I'm nervous about him finding her. Love it!
Carolinagirl117 chapter 3 . 4/4
So I'm reading this as I pick up my little sister from school and now I'm about to break all speeding laws to get home and read the next chapter hahaha jk but super excited
Carolinagirl117 chapter 2 . 4/3