Reviews for The Heart Bleeds
*squeals in wordless joy*
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 4/8
YES, Clint SHOULD get his own movie. *cough* HINT, Marvel *cough*
VikaDarr chapter 10 . 3/18
I love this entire series of yours, how authentic and raw it is.
Half the Clintasha stories out there are all unicorns and rainbows, and I loved these ones, though they are sort of emotionally traumatizing even though it's fiction!
Widow306 chapter 10 . 2/14
great story..))
Beth chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
The vile swine still cracks me up, every time. Bruce's talk definitely takes the cake for channeling Phil.
This is such an awesome story. Thank you so much for writing! I will read every single thing you post. Promise.
Beth chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Absolutely nail-biting chapter. Fantastic job! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
So South Africa was a botched job where Clint made an enemy for life. Very careless and I'm sure he beat himself up mercilessly about it too. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Love that you're revealing what happened in South Africa. Great chapter. I miss Phil. Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
The mirroring they do in this chapter is just beautiful! I am so glad they're back together. It just makes the world right again. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
It was all a trap to draw Clint out. So evil!
But Natasha's ok so everything will be awesome from now on. :-) Oh, wait, I mean now they'll be tortured and miserable... Sorry. Got ahead of myself. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
If ever there was a more desperate and desolate man, I couldn't tell you. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Aaaaauuuuuggggghhhhh! It was too happy. I'm convinced people aren't allowed to be too happy. Things were looking up. Everybody was good. Then BAM. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I'm a bit of a master at figuring out when the bad is about to happen in a story. Tv, movies, books, whatever. And I knew as soon as you said 'move in together' that the worst would soon arrive. Even without the summary at the top, it was just there. Fact is, we can't let these two get too comfortable. Who knows what mischief they would get into if left to their own devices. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Fantastic beginning! I love the closeness, the banter. It's all awesome. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Ealasaid Una chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
so much enotion. they are family