Reviews for Wishes Do Come True
krizamitz chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I honestly couldn't cope with such ending, but thanks to your story.. I can now come over with it.. i am searching write ups if there is part 2 of this.. im really2 happy to find your.. i admire the way you continued the story.. god bless!
AnjeluAzel chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hey there! I'm contented to the continuation of yours,I'm rest assured. While reading this, one of the ost is playing and it fits to your story ;)) I'm so glad you made one. I'll never get over this story if nothing like this ha written. Thanks a lot for making this. For me, it's like it's real, like this is the plot yet. the director will have to plan the continuation of this and yet to film this immediately! HAHA LOL thanks anyway! ;))))
Catbearkiss chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Waaaaah! I cried at the follow up story you made. cried bec of happiness, not like the ending of the drama, yeah I got really sad and cant accept what happened. Truly a human nature loves happy ending, and who ever doesn't well, that's their choice, but most of human are after happiness right?

I love what you did and yeah, I am not feeling better, thinking this tonight than the drama's ending. Thanks so much!

PS: you are good at writing, keep it up!
Visit Taiwan on February they have lantern festival and really really good (been there just this Month)
mny chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I think, even if I thank you million times, it would be less... 20 min ago, I watched the last episode of Absolute Boyfriend on dramacrazy. Actually I had a tiny hope for a happy ending but didnt expect this. I waited for a miracle throughout the episode however that last tear coming from Night devastated me. The moment I was preparing to close the window, I saw your comment and found myself in here. You saved me from crying the whole night, thank you again. I will suppose that this ending is the actual one when I think about the Absolute Boyfriend. Thank you again
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012