Reviews for Yes I'm A Teacher, No I'm Not Kidding
Marqueza chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I can so see Shawn as a teacher!
AEM1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aww such a cute story! Wish you could have stretched it out a bit, written more description especially because you seem to have such a great handle on the Shawn/Jon relationship, but I'm just an addict of obnoxiously detailed stories, not to mention you did fantastic! I love how you threw Eli in too. I like the whole show, but I could watch the seasons with Jon and Eli over and over again lol. And when it comes time for the John Adams reunion, I think both Shawn and Cory should just wear signs with your title on them haha ;-)
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
OMGOSH I love this! Awesome work here! Brilliant story!
caspershadow chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love this continuation so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
this is a really good story. there aren't enough Shawn and Turner fics out there. maybe you you could write a story where Shawn goes to live with Turner when he is a little younge.
A Moose Can't Be A Ranger chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is such a good one-shot. I really loved it! I actually laughed out loud.

You mentioned "Chick Like Me" and "What A Drag!". Those two episodes are my favorites, along with "And Then There Was Shawn". I really love this. This is my first Boy Meets World Fanfic I've ever read. I'm glad this is my first. Made me almost cry at the end because I love this show so much.

Thanks :)