Reviews for Welcome to the World of Boys
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Row that alternate ending tho
Kickinit1036 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW 3 bestest story like EVER
forget-me-not-xx chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I have a couple things to say about this chapter;
First off: I FUCKING LOVE REBECCA BAXTER
Secondly: What did Grant mean about her remembering?
Thirdly: Zach I'm going to punch you in the face, right after I kiss you because you are so attractive.
Fourthly: I'm still waiting for Macey to magically appear.
And finally: God I loved this chapter!
forget-me-not-xx chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Sounds interesting but just one question; WHERE IS MACEY?!
I love Macey, why isn't she in this FanFic, I know she is in younger classes but still :(
forget-me-not-xx chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I liked it, just stop making the chapters so God damn short. Also I know it's been around two years since this was written but Max you made a mistake in that chapter; you wrote 'Me and Zach' it's actually 'Zach and I'
Sorry about that, she corrects me all the time and the whole 'Me and blah blah' is a pet peeve of mine because my mother drilled it into my head that it's 'Blah blah and I'

Anyway loving the story Sweetpea
forget-me-not-xx chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Haha Max is your beta for this story? This story is great so far but are they all sleeping in one long room? Oh what's that? I just clicked Favourite this Author :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Awwww and WHAT HAPPENED TO THE B/N's? I loved the B/N's :( BRING THEM BACK! *wails in sorrow for dramatic effect* ps it am trying to guilt trip u into bringing back the B/N's :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Wow I totally wasn't going to review and then I read your B/N and I just had to review! Crazy right?!
mimi chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
his name should girl Stacey. boy Daniel.
mimi chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
soooo dramatic
mimi chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
haha that is so romantic
bianca.victoria.904 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013