Reviews for When Adventures End
TheOmegaMan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I don't know if you ever get on, but I would like to say that this particular story, (along with Genesis) is what inspired to become a professional playwright and novelist. In actuality I have to thank you. "When Adventure Ends" was a springboard for an idea for a theater final project, and where I earned some credit for my work at my university. I just wanted to know that even now your creations influence people. I know as a writer it's a good feeling.
Mimi-chaann chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Foi lindo! Nunca tinha lido uma Fic Taiora com essa perspectiva! A melhor!
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow, that was epic : ) i LOVED it! I did get a bit confused though, where did Sora's kids live? that cinfused me a bit, but anyways, i absolutely loved it (probably spelt something wrong in there Watev) i think the ending was perfect but i think it would of been cute to have a little part of their family, like Sora, Tai, T.J., Jess and Collin, was it? idk, so yeah, thankyou, thatnkyou, thankyou for writing this fic!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Your last Taiora huh? I'm honoured to read it. You were my favourite author when I started reading digimon fanfics years ago and probably fell in love with the taiora because of your writing. I feel baffled and overwhelmed with this piece. I haven't read any of your work in forever and now I remember why I loved your writing so much. Your put so much detail and heart to everything. You try to decode the secret to life and love and lay it out in a formula that seems so simple.

Two things I didn't love were that all these things happened and so many people died prior to the point where this story starts. It's so tragic that it's unrealistic. And you went a little crazy with the descriptions. But other than that it was beautiful and you conveyed your message clearly. I'm very impressed that I have to look up words frequently!
redskyy chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was truly amazing. From your description, to your characterization, to all the emotion contained within, it was truly great. I would call myself a more recent convert to Digimon fanfiction, and this is one of the better ones I have come across. I have never seen anyone tackle this timeline like you have, and Sora and Tai are at the forefront in the exact way I imagined them to be. Their hardships and drama aren't just thrown away or used as plot devices, but have shaped and molded their characters into who you've made them to be.

I know this fic is old and you may not be active anymore, but I really enjoyed this fic. You painted such a vivid picture, and it was a joy to read. If you decide to write again, I would love to see you pick up Digimon again. Even if it's just a short oneshot, it would be great to see.
king who chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow, awesome fic. One of the few good Taioras that I enjoyed. The way that you wrote was eye catching and I did not turn my attention away for a single second.
Tinkerbell128 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh, wow that was beautiful :'( Made me cry too!

Really amazing, I loved it )
SuperJunior chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Beautiful. So incandescently beautiful.
Doragon Tentei chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This is one of the greatest one-shots I have ever read. While Sora and Taichi getting together completes the story, I think I like Taichi's diary entry just as much. Way to be creative.
chrono17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
You have a way of writing that is both poetic adn yet over done. I like yoyur writing but you over elaborate too much. When sora gets upset, you write nearly three paragraphs explaining it with a hundred poetic metaphors and such. which is nice but it is just too much. If you toned it down a little you owuld be a beter writer. I don't want to insult you so please don't take it that way. I liked this story a lot, though I think you made tai too weak. I liked that he had weakness and only showed it to sora, but tai would know better than anyone what he would be leaving behind if he died and I don't think he would ever wish it just because of his legs. Past all that(I"m really not trying to insult you) I liked this story a lot.
Digimaniac chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Oh my... This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I can't find a word to describe it! Oh man, now I feel guilty for some times when I was depressed. Anyway, GREAT GREAT GREAT fic!
cheemander chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
You've truly out done yourself this time, at first I wanted to kill Laura but then I saw where she came from. Very good, yet sad.
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
so sad yet so romantic.
DeepThoughtsX chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Oh god! Don't end your Tiora romances! The world of Digimon would be truly a darker place without these! Digimon lives in the heart of its fans, and is expressed through fanfics. Digimon's gonna die if you stop these stories. If you must go, then i vow to take up the stories... TIORA FOREVER AND A DAY! :')
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Damn you're good man.

I know I've said it before, but you honestly were the first person to inspire me to try this writing thing - and now you've inspired me to work a little harder in physical therapy too. Not only do I find another bloody brilliant story by you I've never read; which is fun as it's new for me to read, but just the mere circumstances - what you put Tai through and what I'm actually living through right now. It's creepy, but in a good way.

Damn you're good. The thing about you're writing is it somehow, maybe on purpose pr maybe just with some good old fashion luck, tells me exactly what I want and need to hear.

Well, I'll be off before I bore you with the details, but I give you thanks for two things. One, another half-and-hour of reading well spent; and two encourageing me for Monday when I've got to go back to physical therapy.

Hit the bloody nail right on the head with this one mate.

Oh, and I'm going to add this story to my C2 community if you don't mind.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »