Reviews for Dumbledore's Questionable Plan
Samira Vongola chapter 28 . 5/23
I hope you update soon
TJP123 chapter 4 . 4/16
I did check out dark phoenix and I loved it. I also enjoy this so far!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 28 . 3/25
I'm excited to see another chapter whenever it gets posted
Maitre Inquisiteur chapter 28 . 3/21
nice story
bob chapter 28 . 2/25
pleasepleaseplease update your writing is so awesome
It has been 2 years.
Demongirlhehe chapter 11 . 2/5
Hi, I'm from Australia and to answer your question:
No ive not been to any of those places. I've never been to Sydney but I really want to go some day!
I live down south east in south Australia, in this little town called Mundulla. You've probably never heard of it. I'm one of like five teens my age. There's like 160-200 people that live here haha. I'm about an hours drive from the nearest beach which sucks. I've basically been to every major city in Australia except Sydney, Brisbane(I know I should know how to spell this but I really honestly have no idea if it's correct) and Perth, and broom if that counts as a city...idk tho...

Good story tho! I read this ages ago and since I read it you had updated a bunch so I'm just happily rereading it at 5am. I love it!
Also I'm actually 10 years old and this is still fabulous! Just saying it was kinda a bad idea to quit this fanfiction. Especially with so many reviews!
Update pls
Olivia woodard chapter 13 . 1/28
Wow. Just wow. You are awsome and i am so grateful for this amazing story. And im freaking 12 years old.
Nico chapter 28 . 1/15
I'm sure you're aware that it's been two years-of course, unless you live somewhere time doesn't exist. You gonna update soon, Silver?
Bree chapter 5 . 1/11
This is a very interesting story. I really like it!
This fic is great, I know it's been more than a year but plz continue :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
OK I know you said you didn't want to but pls get Alec and Nico to be a thing. Sorry I know that's stupid of me to say that when you are the author but hey, I'm just an ignorant miniscule kid. You can't blame me! Anywhoooo this story is fab so please continue writing no matter what
Guest chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
Updated: Oct 16, 2016
Published: Aug 8, 2012

SO are you going to finish this?
1,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »