Reviews for On Being a Williams
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
V sweet, love the bit where Rory gives River just a tiny spoiler.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was interesting, I like the way you pictured that moment of vulnerability of River's, and the way Rory understood, and managed to comfort her… The parallels between them are great indeed, Rory keeps getting forgotten, too… Lovely job overall!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I never thought so much about the likenesses between Rory and River before, but you're right. They have a LOT in common and Rory is the perfect person to comfort her in this moment of sadness and desperation. Very well-written. :3
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Rory is so obviously River's favourite parent i have no doubt she would have been Daddy's little girl who could wrap him round her little finger if she had been raised by him and Amy. fantastic little moment i loved it
Muiromem chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awww, this was so sweet!
The200Bus chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is fantastic! It's great to read a heart-to-heart conversation between River and Rory, especially considering we don't see much of that between the two characters on screen.
Quathis chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Yes, the father/daughter dynamic is excellent. Gives me geek-outs just thinking about the two of them acting like they really are father and daughter. Last night I looked for a Rory/River story, but couldn't find one. So seeing this today got me really excited. Especially the tenderness and honesty they show eachother. Until next time.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is so sweet. I love the fact that River went to Rory for a talk. He's so understanding, especially since like you said there are so many parallels with their relationships with Amy and the Doctor. Even with all the timey-wimey stuff a girl just needs to talk to her daddy. I hope they show something of their relationship together on the series before he's gone.
Rene Thompson chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Brilliant!
Nellium chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Love Rory and River relationship! You describe it so well!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love these Rory / River moments.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I totally agree, Rory and River are SOOOOOOOOOO adorable.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love it! Rory is brilliant, which some people don't seem to realize, and I love the parallels you've raised between Rory and River. And I love the idea that River at least gets to go see 'Daddy' after a rough day with the younger Doctor. I have to admit though, for a minute in the beginning I thought River might be going to Rory after having witnessed Rory's death. Now there's a timey-wimey, heartbreaking thought.
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww.
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I've been hoping someone would write a lovely father/daughter moment for Rory and River. Thank you - it was wonderful!