Reviews for Guys' Night Out
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 2/2
This story was so perfect! It was hilarious, smart, and overall fantastic. Steve being awkward and bad with women was handled fantastically, as well as Clint's leftover problems from the Loki ordeal. Great story!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Grace wouldn't happen to be...Grace Van Pelt? Love this story. I've read it before but it was just as great the second time. Steve raising his hand to be Clint's bodyguard was too cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
How much do you want to bet Steve's a fantastic pool hustler?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Type your review here...
Restrained.Freedom chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Quite charming...
These little down time snips really add flavor to the Avenger's experience... I shall have to watch the movie again.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Fun, fun, fun. Loved this bit: "'It's not spandex,' Steve explained and Clint raised an eyebrow. 'It's not,' Steve insisted. "Whatever you say..."

Also liked the subtexts: the hints of darkness; the shadows under Clint's eyes; and the fact that he headed straight for Natasha's hangout (subconscious or not). 'There was a girl ...'
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I loved visualizing Clint playing darts. Now that would have been awesome to see in the movie.

Nice juxtaposition between Clint and Steve's personality. And Clint wearing Chucks...swoon! :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
oh god, I loved this! ;) How Clint was acting and talking, and of course the whole part with Natasha! ;) Great!
hellseries chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ha! Lovely work. Clint as darts hustler-of course. And I can just see Natasha with the girly drink. Loved it.
GB Freak1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved this. I love the bonding.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Liked this.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Enjoyed the fic!
2cents chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You already know this, but I love it and thank you, thank you, thank you for writing it. Steve is perfectly awkward and Clint is a surprisingly good adviser, lol. Hawkeye's Love Line... hehe :)
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love this! A nice insight into two of my favorite characters. Steve's uneasiness comes across beautifully. Great job!
The Miss America chapter 1 . 8/8/2012