Reviews for Corvus
kmacarthur2104 chapter 25 . 7/13
are u doing more chapters for this please let me many thanks
UltimateSeal chapter 1 . 6/22
Were there any character progression, to reveal how anyone ended up at their attitude, I might have been able to get into this story.
thedumbass17 chapter 1 . 6/22
you made me cry mate T-T
kmacarthur2104 chapter 24 . 6/17
are u making more chapters for this book please let me know thank u
Hmason chapter 30 . 6/14
i'm sorry but even canon DUMBledore is fucking EVIL
Hmason chapter 28 . 6/14
wait WHAT? if either potter or weasley are going to die uh WHY NOT LET THEM? i refuse to believe he wouldn't WANT them dead
nessiesmith2012 chapter 45 . 6/2
I like your story, though you havent updated recently. But the thing I dislike is the negative that you are constantly tossing onto Corvus with him barely coming out alive or sane. But nothing on his twin. why not have his twin have the backlash of talking to serpent or something that the student body against him like in the books. Something that shows its not "potters world". There is a thing of to much negative and then the opposite of to much positive that makes reading either irritating or boring, hard balance that may need work in this story. But I do like the base of the story and your writing/punctuation/dialogue is good.
zoejaneh101 chapter 49 . 5/5
I love this! Can't wait for more!
CheshireSaxon chapter 49 . 5/3
Your story is amazing and I'm sort of in love with it. I do have one question how come you've never
mentioned the Weasley twins, they are my absolutely my favorite and while I can understand your dislike for the others you've never metentioned these two. Some people believe them to be bullies and
while I can see how it could seem that way I think they were far from the Marauders in reality. George
and Fred truly love pranks and jokes, making people laugh while James and Sirius did it for there own
satisfaction. Biased or not I am curious why you've ever written them into the story, I feel like out of that family they'd be the only ones who would understand and take Corvis(Harry) in with open arms.
X Cheshire
MagicianKitsune chapter 2 . 4/2
damnnn...just damnnnn
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 7 . 3/14
Lol ease up with the dramatics will ya!? :D
Wika0304 chapter 49 . 3/1
please update
*Takes the chocolate, coffee, cookies, and tea*. Ahh I love you.
Continue! Update!
Please continue this story it’s very interesting
1,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »