Reviews for Corvus
Huginn reminds me of Sebastian from Black Butler :) I am addicted to this fanfic
omg I have a mandarin teacher named miss chang lol
Steffy4s3 chapter 49 . 8/28
More, please?! I truly enjoyed what there is of this story. I understand that RL can be very trying and interfering with any attempted writing or other creative output.
mythrica chapter 49 . 8/25
I'm so sorry this ended so abruptly like this. I have loved every page I have read I like the story ulike any other "dark/grey" Potter story I read. Thank you for this much.
Mrs.Serv.Snape chapter 49 . 8/14
This is an amazing story. Hope you can continue it at your best conscience.
Captain Sea chapter 3 . 8/10
Wow. Was not expecting Bellatrix! Really original though, keep it up!
yaoishipsforlife chapter 49 . 7/7
hope for updates in the future!
Zues1324 chapter 49 . 7/1
great story really entertaining
GothDyke chapter 49 . 6/26
This was my first time reading a WBWL-story. And I'm bound to say that a loving and motherly Bellatrix really needs getting used to.

But aside from that, your story is emotionally and intellectually captivating because it operates on many levels. I love stories in which magical theory and societal issues are discussed, and in which the "good versus evil"-theme is dissolved into "shades of gray". Last but not least is the really good and intense H/C in your story.

And so I am fervently hoping that you will return to this story and make my day with an update.
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 49 . 6/20
oh my f# king god i love it i really hope you will finish it eventually. i also hope you would put in the fact that he is a Slytherin Heir as well not just Ravenclaw air. also I would like it if you could be friends with Hermione least a bit I can't see her steaks sticking with Potter and Weasley anymore with your interpretation.
Faery66 chapter 49 . 6/1
Hope to read more soon.

D
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/29
Corvus and luna parin if u do pairin wen hes 14/15
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/29
Lovin story update sn hpe lucis is healed aswell as bella
Tora chapter 15 . 5/14
WTF -.- There is now good Excuse for Corvus ins Ravenclaw -.- Story destroyed BYE: My God are they not any good Authors anymore ._.
Meh. Not was i hoped the story to be
1,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »