Reviews for Corvus
Continue! Update!
Please continue this story it’s very interesting
TheBayMan chapter 49 . 2/8
Was a good story... Unfortunately it's another epic story that couldn't make it to the end! It blows my mind as to how writers here think they can re-write the full series in one go!

You could have done something amazing by reducing the amount of extra junk you continued to add along the way to making Harry into an all-powerful god. Like everyone here you altered a bunch of characters and proceeded to rewrite canon, when what you should have done was taken those characters and written a new story outside of canon.

This story basically made the good characters bad and the bad characters not so bad... I will admit it annoyed me but it also grew on me! Just a shame you never had the stamina to see it to the end... A few less twists and HP power-ups and maybe you'd have completed it. Shame! LOL
Denver Jones chapter 49 . 1/27
That was amazing i read all of it right to the end and now im sad that there's know more i wish you would write more like in till his fourth year and then distro the dark Lord
Goingmuffin3343 chapter 49 . 1/28
Abandoned... wow
Goingmuffin3343 chapter 20 . 1/26
I like how you go into his being the heir of a school founder but barely mention the fact he's also the heir of probably the most powerful witch ever (Morgana Le Fay)
Goingmuffin3343 chapter 17 . 1/26
Chapter 17 they could've just looked at his memories
Queen Reader chapter 49 . 1/17
It's been almost 3 years since you have posted another chapter of this story. I have to wonder if you are no longer interested in finishing it. I hope so, if it is possible for you to do so. This is the third time that I have reread this story and I enjoy it more each time I read it. Just wishing for the rest of it. But, thank you, at least for writing as much as you have.
Roostertheking chapter 49 . 1/16
Nice fic but no updates...so its the end of good fic...
TheRealMasonMac chapter 10 . 1/12
This better be hogwarts! I wanna see people embaressing the supposed boy-who-lived
JustAReader chapter 49 . 1/5
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Silvia.Frovel chapter 49 . 12/23/2017
Please come back, this story is heart renching and amazing.
Forever a faithful reader
C.T
Guest chapter 34 . 12/17/2017
I cried the entire time while reading this chapter,
Poor Corvus! Damn black, and Potter, I will murder then in their sleep
Mark my word
Chester chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I love this story. Please continue it!
renextronex chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
I really hope that this is not a "Harry Puppet" fic, read one of those, didn't like it
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »