Reviews for Love Takes Time
iHATEamarorollins chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
The Congressman chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Awwwe! Such a happy ending. There's no reason it shouldn't happen in real life. Loved it.
latayvia.ross chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This chapter is awesome!
maddie carson chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
You are good at writing I like it
maddie carson chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Good job love it
cinderella1268 chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
OH WOW!Where do I start?!I was hooked from start to finish,fantastic the poem that Olivia remembered her mom reciting to her,Stabler kicking Dean's ass!The fight at Battery Park with Porter and Olivia,how you initiated Adele's song track 'Skyfall!'I felt like I was watching a movie when that happen!I actually pictured Olivia going over the rail,and hearing Elliot's panic screams when it ending was beautiful,you let us see them years later as a happy family fighting through the good times and the bad,but at the end of the day,they had each is how it should be,Like Olivia said in the earlier stage of there relationship here,it has ALWAYS been Elliot Stabler,fifteen years later he is still the one even though he is no longer on the show!Great ending to an absolutely beautiful story.E/O E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Aimee chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
I think he will do something stupid! Like chuck her into the river lol I think he will hit her or something and Elliot will come to her rescue! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Kathy helps Olivia!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Awesome story. You did such a great job and it was lovely to see such a sweet ending for all of them.
I can't wait to read more of your stories in the future. :)
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Brilliant chapter. It has action, emotions and romance. Perfect!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Loved when she sang to the baby. :)
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
After some minutes of driving in silence and after some time of fighting with himself, Elliot spoke.

"He thought you were hot, Helena's husband"
Olivia stirred and turned to look at him.
"He didn't use those exact same words, he said it in a way that made me wanna castrate him really, but that was what he meant" Elliot went on with a small grin.
"Do I have to feel flattered?" she said in a sarcastic tone.
"Well, he just stated the obvious"
Olivia laughed.
"Gee Stabler, way to flirt with a woman"
This was my favourite moment. The characters were believable in what they said and playful flirting between these two is always fun. :)
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
"We can do this, kid" she mumbled placing a hand in her abdomen. (Loved this little moment, so sweet)

"Never mess with pregnant women Stabler, they always win" she said as she pulled out of the bag the box with the noodles. They both burst out laughing and went on with their dinner. (Excellent!)

This chapter was great. It had emotion and a good flow. Again you keep to the characters as they should be. Great work. :)
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
A fantastic start! You've done a good job keeping the characters as they are in the show and this always makes for a better read in my opinion. You end with a cliffhanger that makes me want to read on, so that's what I'm off to do now. :)
Roanie123 chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
This is a great story. Thank you for writing it. I can't wait to read more of your stories.