Reviews for choosing our jagged truths
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Excellent story! Loved every part!
Lily chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
It is so beautiful!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
oh, selina, you may not be a nice person, but you're a good one. :) a lovely, dark, thoughtful, and enjoyable story. thank you for writing and sharing. :)

fave line: "Selina doesn't tell him these things because she's been keeping secrets for so long she doesn't know how to exist without the weight of them anymore.

Besides, a part of her figures he probably knows them anyway." - beautifully in-character and rather sweet and a little sad and somewhat tender all at once.
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Gorgeous work. You definitely portray Selina as a more selfish character than I've read in some other stories, but it makes perfect sense and I really enjoyed your take on her. I'm glad she finally decided to stay in the end.
GlitterGoat chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wow, what a beautiful story!

The Selina's inner thoughts were kept perfectly in-character. Her relationship with Jen was also expanded upon and everything seems to be within reasonable bounds.

Also, your words flow together so well. Each thought leaves the reader with a deep idea of what the main character is feeling and your perceptions of their actions are also written very cleverly.

Bruce and Selina's relationship also develops slowly and steadily, with poise and grace. Their conversations are quite witty and the two grow together towards the end, showing how you perfectly managed to capture their character development.

Well done!
anon chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was honestly perfection! I didn't want it to end you did a magnificent job. Thank you for this story :)
dilawidjanarko chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I love this, very true to character that i pictured
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
love it!
redstarpuppy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Truly, truly great :)
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was amazingly well done. A cracked woman, Miss Selina Kyle, but there's a strength and love here all the better for its doubts and roughness.
MissDK chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow! You write beautifully. I enjoyed this immensely.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
ah! so perfect! such an interesting take on the alfred meet (and very true to character). I'd ask for another chapter but I'm not sure where it would go ... it might hav to then become too fluffy. That said, I'm asking anyways ;)
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
this is flawless.
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was pretty awesome and believable, too. The way it played out, I mean.
b chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
oh sad for her, she is so broken, we need an epilogue and see if she glue herself