Reviews for Things to avoid as a Mafia boss
long live marshmallows chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
I don't think that you should delete the entire story! You might think that your characters don't have any depth. Okay then. But... instead of deleting this and rewriting the whole thing, perhaps you could try to improve, or change your writing, or strengthen your confidence with the next chapter, and the chapter after that. When you find a writing style that you like, then you could rewrite the previous chapters...or just continue on and finish the story and then rewrite it later.
Your chapters always have a sense of humour to them, which is what I like about the story (other than the plot). Nothing is ever going to be perfect, so you'll always want to rewrite something. The only thing that caught me as "off" would be G "pleading" with the others. He doesn't seem to be the type of person to plead others.
Buuut, that's the only thing that I found worth mentioning. Everything else is okay with me and the progress of the story seems good.
Just think twice before deleting it...
Hope to read more of this soon :)

-LLM
MissB chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I love this story continue!
MissB chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Woow this is getting interesting I wonder whats going to happen to Giotto?
MissB chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Hahah lool I was laughing in my room when I was reading this at night. My mum actually thought I was getting crazy :D
MissB chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
LOVE IT! KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! :D
MissB chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I started reading this..And I think I fell in love...I just love the way you write your stories...Your writing style everything... Ever thought of becoming a real life Author?
Setsuna Boost chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
gah, you're exactly like me :o
ninja, you've got to stay strong okay? because i love your books as much as i love the internet, which is saying something.
so don't give up.

...what i said before was like a confession wasn't it? i mean, the internet bit...
i feel weird now.
herbivore1827 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
New reader here! Personally in my opinion, I love the story. It's very light and funny.
Neko and Niky chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Neko: Okay.. So you decided on deleting this story?! WHY?!
Niky: She already told why... -,- And she also said that she might rewrite it...
Neko: B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but...-
Niky: Get over it! I too am upset ya know!
Neko: *crawls to an emo corner* *sit and cry there*
Neko and Niky chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Neko: Aww! I feel sorry for Daemon! He's having a breakdown right now!
Niky: So... let me get this straight... G plans on making Giotto cross-dress...?
Neko: XD lol! NICE ONE!
Niky: But better that than the mansion getting destroyed...
Someone Far Away chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Hello, remember me? I was waiting for this story to be updated for so long and I'm happy that you did! :D
This isn't really the best that you did, but I bet the next chapter will be a lot more better.

P.S; I read your profile (I know...I'm a stalker myself.) and it is true. Not most of the good authors are here. I don't know what they are doing, but the fandom has become boring. Maybe they all moved?

Anyway, update soon! I await your amazingness. Honestly.

Update soon please! Please! Don't take aaaageeeeessss.

I want to know what happens to Giotto and how Daemon will react.
long live marshmallows chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Oh cool, you'll make it in parts, huh?
...Fiore scares me a bit. It's just the way how her opinion for Giotto or G changes the way it does...and the fact that she memorized G's schedule...? Sounds a bt stalkerish to me xD

-LLM
SweetPearl chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
...Is by any chance G is planning to dress up Giotto as uh, Elena?

Anyways, I really loved your story! And I really hate Fiore, such a selfish bitch! whatever,

Keep going!
xkx chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Please update!
Drika-Veras chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Really, what is the problem with this guys? They have never been dumped, haven't they?
It wasn't so fun as the others, but I'm still looking forward for you fic.
AND PLEASE POST MORE OFTEN! Thank you :*