Reviews for The Fire Rises
karygarcia21 chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Aaaaaaaaw I love tu fic :3
Dr. Weird chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Just read through the whole thing; I am not a huge Batman fan, but I love the Archie Sonic comics to death and seen the Dark Knight movies - this fic does both considerable justice, and I am hooked for the rest of the ride; give yourself a pat on the freaking back, man.
Wolf star1500 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
OH NO SONIC!

Why s what Sonic is saying in italic?
Wolf star1500 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Whoa... Wicke.d
Mermaid Ninja chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
SONIC!
SilentAltair chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I did like The Dark Knight Rises even though it did have its problems. You took the movie and made a pretty good story out of it in the Sonic comic universe. The fight sceens are nice and Bane is still a bad$$$. Can't wait to see more of this.
Bob chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I really like this story. It is EXACTLY what an adaptation should be, a modification of a great movie, rather than a line-for-line rip off(like some others). The on small grie I have us the choice to make Sonic a bank-robber. I get though, you needed to have Sonic become as much of a pariah that Batman was in DKR. My only hope it ends up us motivation is something better than what we have right now. One final note is, that I feel you could have had Sonic lost his speed long ago(I don't know maybe during the final battle with Robotnik, or even as a trade for Sally's derobtization...which could also explain wH he kept hs distance from her.). At any rate my blathering is over, I just wanted you to know you have been doing a great job, and I can't wait to see how you keep the adaptation going. Peace out.
DoubleEclipse chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I really like where this is going so far. The best part, is even though it's based on TDKR, it's not a carbon copy - it has it's differences (which, I must add is rare in Fanfiction)