Reviews for Dog Treats
WritingPixie33 chapter 1 . 10/12
Judging you~! (Don't worry, I think you get good marks!)
YAOI hardcorefan chapter 1 . 9/29
I loved it it was amazing you should write a lot more like this
I LOVE IT, "UKE KUROKO POWER"
fanfan chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I hope u could write another chapter:-D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
lol
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
this was so adorable! Especially love the ending, Kuroko was so cute! Very well done
Kevra19 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Can u do another one of this couple?
SmilyXD chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
It's really good :D
3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I love your story! They are absolutely adorable!
zeues0817 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is cool!
Thanks to this, I got inspires into making my own kagakuro pair! I don't really ship this pair but I might to from now on!
09NaruSasugOd chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Ahahaha Kuroko XD dog treats XD what a sneaky little bastard. This was soo good! Great job. Poor Kagami, always getting heart attacks. I love your writing style. It's really comfortable to read :D
Crez chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
For being your first this wasn't bad at all! Stuff like this rarely need a good story to come along with it after all! You should lessen the introduction a bit, having kagami think stuff like "Kuroko is a ninja" is a bit distracting. Raise the emotion a bit instead. Have us feel that Kagami loves Kuroko from the beginning. When you got to the good part though everything was right! You feel the emotion, you have the exact right amount of details!

This fanfic is a bit old now, so you're probably way better today. But I just wanted to leave this here! I am clicking away satisfied!
ili777 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow this one-shot was really great, I truly liked it, probably because of the awesome way you described their emotions.
The beginning was funny btw, I don't know most likely cause I could picture this actually happening and their expressions and voices, hilarious xD
Most of all I love the moment Kuroko kiss Kagami to show his feelings about him, it was so sweet and I'm not sure how to put it... perfect? Closest to it it seems :)
I liked the ending too, it was cute and a really good way to end it for a potential sequel, what do you say? I would love to read more.
You did an amazing job writing this one-shot, thank you for posting it :)
Natalia D chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Love it! Hehe! I really need to know what their relationship will look like later...Do MORE YAOI! DO MORE YAOI! DO MORE Kuroko x Kagami YAOI!