Reviews for Dust to Dust
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh, this was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Excellent story, as usual. I loved the brotherly moments, Dean's concern for Ryan, and Sam's quick thinking and sound advice.
Dean's line about being proud of Sam for becoming a "kicka** hunter" was very disappointing, however, as was his dismissal of Jessica's death (though completely in character). There was so much about Sam for him to be proud of that had nothing to do with hunting.
Thanks for sharing this.
TG
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love, love loved this! especially the sap at the end. Brilliant!
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
this was really good. I just loved it. :)
Sanshal chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
What did you think? Good? Bad?

You need to ask?
This was PERFECT!

Thanks for sharing!
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awww. Love, love, love brotherly moments between the boys! I laughed out loud when Dean called Sam his 'little sister'. Keep up the awesome work!
SayLo chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Good? I say Excelent.
lizzieten chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
awesome story love it!
frownypup chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Aaawww.. Aren't they adorable..? *cooing*
Aaawww.. Little brother tried to take care of big brother.. Wasn't it the cutest thing. :*
yenneffer chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh my... (if ou're wondering about that big crash, then you've just heard the sound of my jaw hitting the floor and, you know, reverberating. The stuff falling jaws can do *shakes head*) Your Dean's voice is just that cool :)
I mean, it is almost scary to think how accurate his POV is. It's like you stole him and keep him in your closet, and then let him out to play! *pouts* That's not fair on the rest of us poor fans, you know.

I loved this fic. I just kept wanting to give Dean a hug, and comfort him, and laugh at him macho attitude. And his comments about Sam! Priceless! I could never achive such a great mix of concern and devil-may-care-but-Dean-Winchester-just-makes-cracky-jokes style.

*hugs* Loved it, hun :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awesome story. I loved it.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Good. So, so, definitely good. I love. :)
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wonderful brother interaction-very sweet, flawless characterisation, and (such a sadly rare thing in fanfiction) very good writing style. Nicely done.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »