Reviews for Playing Detective
WindThrower chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Choose well; a sky bison is a companion for life.
I guess this means we'll always be together.
What is that thing? This is Appa, he's a flying bison
Okay first time flyers, hold on tight! Appa yip yip!
APPA!
There it is the Southern Air Temple...we're home buddy we're home.
This place used to be full of monks and lemurs and bison.I can't believe how much things have changed.
Lemur!
I really am the last air bender.
Momo you, me, and Appa we're all that's left of this have to stick together.
Say hello to the newest member of our family.
Where's Appa?
How could you let them take Appa?! Why didn't you stop them?!
You don't care whether Appa is okay or not.
I'm going after Appa.
APPA! APPA! No...
You stole Appa where is he? What did you do to him?! Where is my bison?!
You MUZZLED Appa?!
TELL ME WHERE APPA IS
I'm coming for you buddy.
Appa!
I missed you buddy.
hannahginny chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Cute
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
XD LOL, hilarious... Carlos can be so dumb sometimes, but this was hysterical! And so much sarcasm I'm surprised I DIDN'T DIE... LOL XD
LatorDeLucerna chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Bad Logan! Trolling poor Carlitos like that... But Carlitos idiocy kinda takes the cake here..
StrongInTheRealWay chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hahahahaha I love the ending it was brilliant :D(wow I feel smart for saying that word) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOVED this story! Tsk tsk Logan...Lol! But are you gOnna update on Doppleganger? Pleaseeeee?
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
hahahaha this was really funnY! I loved it
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hahaha that was brilliant :)
Layla chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was hilarious! Poor Carlos got outsmarted in the end though. Poor thing. You should make more one-shots like this. Good job!
Jackie Grey chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
1CHUN CHUN CHUN! I KNEW IT!
Wolfgirl12344 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hey! YOUR MY FAVORITE AUTHOR OUT OF THIS WHOLE WEBSITE! MAKE A SEQUEL TO BIG TIME SICK BEFORE I DIE! :)
DBZstories1989 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow! What a surprise! Logan was the culprit!
IsleofAnarchy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
MEAN LOGAN!
I loved it though!
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh Logie...
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is late because reasons. Sorry.

Um, okay so when Logan and Carlos were talking about who would throw out his sippy cup, my mind started automatically reasoning who and why and how lol.

Kendall wouldn't throw it out without some big speech and fanfare haha. And his reasoning would be that they're an example to millions of people and they need to all grow up together or something Kindelly like that.

James would just be like IT'S NOT COOL OKAY. Even though he probably still uses one himself in secret.

Logan would get rid of it and lecture Carlos on the importance of using big boy cups.

I JUST WANT THE GOOD LUCK PATROL BACK. Maybe they'll come back sometime during season three or hey, maybe season four!