Reviews for Tempest
Incredible. What a great story you weave.
You-Should-know-better chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Heart stoppingly wonderful storyline and executed perfectly with little sentimentality. I loved this
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Wonderful as always, but if its the end of the beginning... what about an epilogue? Sequel? :D

No one captures them like you do and I think those 2 will have both fun and trouble slipping into their new lives - especially (and stubbornly) together.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
The first paragraph is superb
ANSF chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Wow, just wow! The perfect Spooks film for me, brilliant and captivating from start to finish and a heart-warming ending.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Wonderful.

Have u thought about an epilogue? Would love to hear about the grand tour, the wedding, their respective second careers and in general the tender, every day moments between them in a 'normal' setting... Can we tempt u
TheGrandTour chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Thank you for another brilliant fic. "Tempest" is a fantastic entertainment that I read with a great pleasure. All the ingredients I love in Spooks are in: a good plot, great characters, thrills and emotions, splendid locations. I also love the fact that again, you brought them out of the UK. With Harry and Towers and the old team back, and a great writing as ever, I've been thinking all along the reading that you could be the writer of Spooks the film! Thanks again!
Spooksfan08 chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
As always loved it. Have read the whole story from start to finish - great stuff and could be a spooks series 11 story.
Wannabe2 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Wonderful! Excellent balance of plot and H/R. I especially loved the reminiscing as he viewed the grid and of course, Ruth's perception of his actions.

Best line in this chapter: "eager to breathe the same air for a little while longer." Loved how that captured them.

[epilogue in the future? sorry, I'd be more elaborate in my request, but rather embarrasing to beg in writing]
4ruth chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
I must admit that I read all the reviews before I started reading your beautiful story. I just could not bear to find out that something awful might have happened to Ruth or Harry. I love how Ruth was reminiscing about the good and bad memories she had experienced on the grid. No wonder that Harry was speechless when Calum used the word bastard in such an affectionate way. I will repeat over and over that it was such a pity that Spooks did not end with Harry and Ruth not only enjoying a married life together but also starting a different yet meaningful professional life.
Alias Euterpe chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
{{*puts down Ardbeg, stands and applauds*}} BRAVA!
Trust-You-Only chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Perfect end to this story that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading. Will be reading back through from the start shortly in one sitting and it'll be be nice to do so know that all those fantastic cliffhangers were resolved. I LOVED the return of Tom, Zoe and Malcolm in this and would have loved to have seen the 5 of them reminiscing together but very happy with the ending you gave us. I pictured this all so clearly and would have dearly loved to see something similar (perhaps if they do the rumoured Spooks film we should send Kudos in your direction).
Sparky75 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
A wonderful chapter to round out this fic (though I caould have gone on reading forever). So much to love about it. You nailed their reunion with their hesitantcy and fear then relief. Loved the images on the Grid and I'm glad Harry took his whisky with him! I'm also glad that they have a real life in front of them, first the Grand Tour and Paris, but then to come back and do something. I could never imagine them both at home happy just pottering about for the rest of their lives!

Thanks for writing and sharing!
r4ven3 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
This was a brilliant story, and you ended it on a high note, so thanks for that. Normally I tend to yawn when I read heavily plot-driven fics - short attention span, or some such - but this one had me gagging for more.
I loved the line:

"she understood what he was doing: seeking refuge in practicalities. It's what they'd always done."

So very them.
And I loved how you wrote the reunion of H& R - very realistic.
Desert-Blues chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Brilliant end to a brilliant story, loved every minute of it and looking forward to reading what you come up with next!