Reviews for Tempest
Wonderful and riveting.
Loved every word!
katmuel chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
This was an absolutely amazing piece of fiction! Fantastically written and suspenseful. Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
Fantastic fic. Enjoyed their reunion and your portrayal of Harry, even in dark moments he remained strong.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Incredible. What a great story you weave.
You-Should-know-better chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Heart stoppingly wonderful storyline and executed perfectly with little sentimentality. I loved this
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Wonderful as always, but if its the end of the beginning... what about an epilogue? Sequel? :D

No one captures them like you do and I think those 2 will have both fun and trouble slipping into their new lives - especially (and stubbornly) together.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
The first paragraph is superb
ANSF chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Wow, just wow! The perfect Spooks film for me, brilliant and captivating from start to finish and a heart-warming ending.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2013

Have u thought about an epilogue? Would love to hear about the grand tour, the wedding, their respective second careers and in general the tender, every day moments between them in a 'normal' setting... Can we tempt u
TheGrandTour chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Thank you for another brilliant fic. "Tempest" is a fantastic entertainment that I read with a great pleasure. All the ingredients I love in Spooks are in: a good plot, great characters, thrills and emotions, splendid locations. I also love the fact that again, you brought them out of the UK. With Harry and Towers and the old team back, and a great writing as ever, I've been thinking all along the reading that you could be the writer of Spooks the film! Thanks again!
Spooksfan08 chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
As always loved it. Have read the whole story from start to finish - great stuff and could be a spooks series 11 story.
Wannabe2 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Wonderful! Excellent balance of plot and H/R. I especially loved the reminiscing as he viewed the grid and of course, Ruth's perception of his actions.

Best line in this chapter: "eager to breathe the same air for a little while longer." Loved how that captured them.

[epilogue in the future? sorry, I'd be more elaborate in my request, but rather embarrasing to beg in writing]
4ruth chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
I must admit that I read all the reviews before I started reading your beautiful story. I just could not bear to find out that something awful might have happened to Ruth or Harry. I love how Ruth was reminiscing about the good and bad memories she had experienced on the grid. No wonder that Harry was speechless when Calum used the word bastard in such an affectionate way. I will repeat over and over that it was such a pity that Spooks did not end with Harry and Ruth not only enjoying a married life together but also starting a different yet meaningful professional life.
Alias Euterpe chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
{{*puts down Ardbeg, stands and applauds*}} BRAVA!