Reviews for Puella Magi Mystical Chain Magica
ItzABlueWulf chapter 17 . 1/7
A pity you never finished this.
awemanae chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
The only one capable of defeating the yama when she doesnt hold back is in fact shinki
Joe chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
When are you gonna update?
Joe chapter 17 . 3/15/2016
When will there be an up date, it been 3 years and 6 months precisely.
JaDe In NighT chapter 17 . 2/16/2016
I have always liked Kyubey theres no point in trying to make him likeable :D , And damn i just love when Kyubey and Patchouli are together in one room to bad this fic is dead
Cloy552 chapter 17 . 1/12/2016
This was a fun read though it unfortunately seems to have died...3 and a half years ago. Thanks for writing as much as you did for this story.
Cloy552 chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
That was awesome and I can totally agree with the curbstomp.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
Don't stop
Guest chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
It's been over a year please update
askasknot chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
give me more give me more XD
This story is super good
LordCommanderMilitant chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
I found a hole in Kyubey's argument.

First, according to the traditional theory of Big-Bang to Heat-Death, Heat Death occurs in a time frame far greater than millennia. Think 101000 years. In fact, all protons will have decayed in a hundredth of that time, so heat death is ultimately irrelevant as other ‘unrelated’ events that effectively end all life happen far sooner.

However, recent theories state that heat death will not occur at all. It has something to do with Dark Energy, Dark Matter, and Gravity.

Not the mention the theories of cold death and the big crush as alternate end-of-universe scenarios.
askasknot chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
This story is awesome.
Looking forward to seeing more from you XD
I Before A Except After K chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
You know what? Go ahead and write as badly as you want to. I've tried VERY hard to enjoy your story, in hopes that you had a genuinely good story hidden beneath the broken English, but the blatant and out of place references to I Wanna Be The Guy have convinced me otherwise.
I Before A Except After K chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Actually, forget what I said in my last review. Your issue is more poor syntax. I suggest you get a native English speaker edit your work to make it more understandable and help it flow better.
Mopec chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
I finished reading all the chapter that you've posted and honestly, I'm really impressed with this story that you wrote... My heart sometimes pounding impatiently as I continued reading up till this chapter, especially when Patchouli, Marisa and Alice showed up at the school... I was like, "Oh! They showed their magic! What will happen after this?"

I can't wait for the next chapter... I hope that you will be able to write the next chapter of this story... Please write the next chapter as soon as you can so that I can follow up this story... Some writer / author sometimes tend to stop halfway from the story that they've wrote (which really irritates me when I decided to read the story)... I hope you won't abandoned this story... (,w,)