Reviews for Puella Magi Mystical Chain Magica
Don't stop
It's been over a year please update
askasknot chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
give me more give me more XD
This story is super good
LordCommanderMilitant chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
I found a hole in Kyubey's argument.

First, according to the traditional theory of Big-Bang to Heat-Death, Heat Death occurs in a time frame far greater than millennia. Think 101000 years. In fact, all protons will have decayed in a hundredth of that time, so heat death is ultimately irrelevant as other ‘unrelated’ events that effectively end all life happen far sooner.

However, recent theories state that heat death will not occur at all. It has something to do with Dark Energy, Dark Matter, and Gravity.

Not the mention the theories of cold death and the big crush as alternate end-of-universe scenarios.
askasknot chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
This story is awesome.
Looking forward to seeing more from you XD
I Before A Except After K chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
You know what? Go ahead and write as badly as you want to. I've tried VERY hard to enjoy your story, in hopes that you had a genuinely good story hidden beneath the broken English, but the blatant and out of place references to I Wanna Be The Guy have convinced me otherwise.
I Before A Except After K chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Actually, forget what I said in my last review. Your issue is more poor syntax. I suggest you get a native English speaker edit your work to make it more understandable and help it flow better.
Mopec chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
I finished reading all the chapter that you've posted and honestly, I'm really impressed with this story that you wrote... My heart sometimes pounding impatiently as I continued reading up till this chapter, especially when Patchouli, Marisa and Alice showed up at the school... I was like, "Oh! They showed their magic! What will happen after this?"

I can't wait for the next chapter... I hope that you will be able to write the next chapter of this story... Please write the next chapter as soon as you can so that I can follow up this story... Some writer / author sometimes tend to stop halfway from the story that they've wrote (which really irritates me when I decided to read the story)... I hope you won't abandoned this story... (,w,)
Mopec chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Wow! Your story managed to capture my interest... The plot, setting and character development seemed fine to me so far... Hope the next chapter will manage maintain my interest when I read them... Good work and keep it up (0w0)b
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Your biggest issue by far is that you can't seem to maintain a consistent tense. You frequently slip into the present tense, which is bad form for creative writing, in which the past tense is preferred. In its current state, your story is very hard to read, and that's going to drive away a lot of potential readers. I myself cannot work up the motivation to even read your first chapter all the way through in this state. I sincerely hope that you come back and fix this up at some point, because the premise sounds genuinely interesting. However, a good premise does little good if it's not backed up by good writing.
Seeker213 chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Okay simply because no one has yet to comment on Homura's new eye it's basically Kurumi Tokisaki's eye from Date A Live. Also does that mean Homura now has her own version of Kurumi's power's?
tsun chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Awesome story and awesome plot. I like your rendition and how you twist the event in anime. The character also also stay true from the beginning. I enjoy it and hope for more.
Ap1001 chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Excellent story, please update soon
IllFigureItOut chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
You've improved considerably in this chapter grammar and tense wise. There are still some mistakes, but they are easily overlooked when you consider the plot and interactions. Please keep writing this series, if you want me to look over anything, I've sent you a connection request, so you can complete it and send over anything you want edited
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 16 . 9/12/2013