Reviews for Puella Magi Mystical Chain Magica
J flood chapter 4 . 5/30
editing your story would be too difficult you need to go back to school and learn more about English before writing another fanfic in English you have multiple misspelled miss everything words in this shut story a five-year-old could write better then you did on you need to seriously work on your English before making any further attempts to right in English your best bet is to write a story in your native language and then go to Google Translate and have it translate your story into English at least then it will be able to be understood clearly what you got here is a joke of English I spend a whole day trying to correct your spelling and and and it is simply and it is simply too much and it is simply too much work. sorry.
J flood chapter 2 . 5/29
not a beta reader
J flood chapter 2 . 5/29
OK here's what I'm willing to do. I am an editor not Aveda reader edit your story for I'll edit your story for you and and make and make it and make it more where people where people can understand what you are trying to get across more clearly. if you want my help please PM me.
WTF chapter 17 . 3/28
*cough* why did you stop there like wtf
aAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
ItzABlueWulf chapter 17 . 1/7
A pity you never finished this.
Nineball Cirno-Achi Cirno chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
The only one capable of defeating the yama when she doesnt hold back is in fact shinki
Joe chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
When are you gonna update?
Joe chapter 17 . 3/15/2016
When will there be an up date, it been 3 years and 6 months precisely.
JaDe In NighT chapter 17 . 2/16/2016
I have always liked Kyubey theres no point in trying to make him likeable :D , And damn i just love when Kyubey and Patchouli are together in one room to bad this fic is dead
Cloy552 chapter 17 . 1/12/2016
This was a fun read though it unfortunately seems to have died...3 and a half years ago. Thanks for writing as much as you did for this story.
Cloy552 chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
That was awesome and I can totally agree with the curbstomp.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
Don't stop
Guest chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
It's been over a year please update
askasknot chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
give me more give me more XD
This story is super good