Reviews for Light and Shadow
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Everyone always seems so determined that a child of theirs would have his eyes. They might not be wrong, actually. However, if maroon was a dominant eye color, it would probably be more common. If people really want to give her his traits, is she a polydactyl?

That aside, I liked this. Their relationship is so very wrong and addicting. I feel bad for the gold, however. What happens when she grows up? Will she be haunted by what her father is or will she accept it? Had Clarice turned to murdering? Are they constantly on the move, afraid to settle down, or is the girl living a somewhat normal childhood?
OpenMouthedIntoTheOcean chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Im late to the party here, but i loved this so much! Just beautiful and well written :)
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I can’t picture Dr. Lecter have a normal family but this suits me fine.
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is really bittersweet and I'm sort of sad that wasn't much of their daugther. Great fanfic though!
Fabiana Walles chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I really enjoy one-shots, especially those like this one!

Following the book canon, you broadened it and created your own beaufiful world.
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Absolutely stunning, breathtaking, mesmerizing! True to the KISS principle (as a one-shot should), yet as touching as a 1000 pages.

One of the best one-shots I've read in a while.
Rainia NyteWolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I can totally see Hannibal asking about nightmares as though he was asking about the weather, I love that line. Good job!
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Really beautiful :)
Sonnenblume chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I like your style. and i like the story... although I do not like children-of-hannibal/clarice-storys but this one is nice... :)
theladylonely chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I liked this, it was really sweet. I like the contrast between the two situations and how they were linked and I liked how the Lecter child didn't have much involvement. I love how Hannibal helped her with her father and helped her build a memory palace. Lovely.
Corrupting A Moron chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hi, Nice piece. It has a good vibe.