Reviews for Tub Time Troubles
Katrina Castillo chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Short and simple, but absolutely perfect. Haha, I love it.
SilentHowler chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
The summary had me howling! I had this exact thought last night! The dog had ran into the door but you know it could have been a hell hound that i needed to fight off, naked.
Loved it poor Dean, trying to enjoy his shower and it getting interupted. Sam scheming to get in the shower sounds like something he would do but even more so that Dean ran in first. haha
The last line, oh bless them and their lives!
Loved it!
xx
kissacazador chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very funny, but I want more, hehe!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I wanna know what happened... what was the thud?
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like it
Ichiume chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Absolutely hilarious. :D
Evil Sprinkle chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Well written and very funny especially the line "Probably Sam dropping his giant shoe on the floor" I full on snort-laughed at that.
terigaliyan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hehe, I wouldn't mind that at all. :)
Really like this!
Panda24 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
ahahahahha
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Bless his heart. lol. This was good and so matter of fact as far as their life goes. Excellent ficlet. Great story.
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Very well written and fun!
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
ha
love it
the last 2 line are brilliant
smile
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Firstly, I want to thank you for the wonderful fan service. ;)

This was great. I really enjoyed reading it, and the last line of the story has my mind wandering as I imagine Dean fighting off monsters stark nude. Nice work!
Lammstrellicon chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This made my day I can't quit giggling thank you for writing this :)
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
In the Winchester World, this is a very likely scenario. Real and convincing :D it got me thinking about other possible inconvenient situations lol. imagine having to fight demons with an armful of takeout or while brushing teeth in the morning! thanks for sharing!