Reviews for Tale Of A Roman Goddess
Yes best story ever
xQueezlex chapter 23 . 1/11
I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon:)
maximumrain chapter 23 . 1/8
UPDATE SOON!
MeWithWings chapter 23 . 1/5
ERMAHFLIPPINGERD FIX THIS PROBLEM RIGHT NOW, OR MY GOD, I WILL JUMP INTO THIS STORY, SLAP BOTH FANG AND MAX ACROSS THE FACE, AND LOCK THEM IN A ROOM TOGETHER. THEN, I WILL TAKE A SWORD AND STAB DYLAN AND SLICE HIM IN THE NAPE OF THE NECK, CAUSE HES LIKE A TITAN. THEN I WILL GIVE NUDGE THE KEY TO THE ROOM THAT I LOCKED FANG AND MAX IN BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS MY PLAN. THEN DYLANS KINGDOM WILL HAVE FIGURED OUT MY PLAN, AND BEEN AWARE THAT I HAVE KILLED THEIR PRINCE, AND WILL COME AFTER ME. BUT AS THEY REACH ME, MAX AND FANG WILL HAVE JUST BEEN LET OUT BY NUDGE AFTER I GAVE HER THE SIGNAL AND THEY WILL TRY TO DEFEND ME BEFORE DYLANS KINGDOMS ARMY/DEFENSE CAN GET TO ME. BUT I WILL HAVE ALREADY GONE BACK TO THE REAL WORLD AND GRABBED YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR BIOLOGY CLASS. AS SOON AS THE FAX TEAM AND DYLANS ARMY CAN CLASH, WE APPEAR TOGETHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM, AND BOTH WHIP PUT OUR WINGS, MINE BROWN WITH WHITE AND GOLD SPECKLES, AND YOURS WHITE WITH BROWN AND GOLD SPECKLES. THIS WILL DISTRACT THEM, AND OUR WINGS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL THAT THEY SURRENDER, AND THEN WE DECIDE TO TEAM UP TOGETHER AND SAVE THE WORLD. SO MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

P.S. Did I go too far with that one?
P.P.S. Cuz I think it was just right ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
This is really good. Just sometimes throughout one of the characters will say something like "oh my gosh" I'm pretty sure ancient Romans didn't say that...
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
update asap
hhlover39 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
OMG!ZOMG!I LOVE YOUR PLOT LINE STORY AND EVERYTHING! PLEASE CONTINUE:)
maximumrain chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Update soon! :)
Ebony Raven Rider chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
I. Love. This. Story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
update asap
RenegadeChyld chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Love it! The Fax is so beautiful! I almost Ben kind of like the Mylan, and that's saying something. Beautifully written, although occasionally choppy, but that happens to us all at first. Please update soon!

-Tigger
Fire Werewolf chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Chapter 20. Fucking amazing, especially in the end. I HAVE TO APPLAUD TO YOU! xD
mindnight'dreams chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
all I can say is update
mindnight'dreams chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
you are a really good writer! and I am truly blessed *bows* ma lady to read such wonders as your story. *stands back up*
mindnight'dreams chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
man I really love your story!