Reviews for Tale Of A Roman Goddess
TaTeKombat chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Good story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
I would have killed you if she went with him
person4563 chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
Plz pkz plz update I really like this story even though the characters personalities are a bit... off its still reallt cool so yeah update for your people
Raisa chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
For the next chapters, maybe you could have Max offer to voluntarily marry Dylan in order to stop the war, but then right before the wedding, she is kidnapped by soldiers, who happened to be sent by a rival country of both Fang and Dylan, and in the end, Fang and Dylan's countries could both team up to save Max! Just an idea. I hope you like it! :)
pinkpanther6412 chapter 24 . 6/8/2015
Please update soon! Great chapter!
that name chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Alice is the sister I can tell
That name chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Yeah. "dead".
Guest chapter 23 . 4/1/2015
Yes best story ever
xQueezlex chapter 23 . 1/11/2015
I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon:)
maximumrain chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
UPDATE SOON!
MeWithWings chapter 23 . 1/5/2015
ERMAHFLIPPINGERD FIX THIS PROBLEM RIGHT NOW, OR MY GOD, I WILL JUMP INTO THIS STORY, SLAP BOTH FANG AND MAX ACROSS THE FACE, AND LOCK THEM IN A ROOM TOGETHER. THEN, I WILL TAKE A SWORD AND STAB DYLAN AND SLICE HIM IN THE NAPE OF THE NECK, CAUSE HES LIKE A TITAN. THEN I WILL GIVE NUDGE THE KEY TO THE ROOM THAT I LOCKED FANG AND MAX IN BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS MY PLAN. THEN DYLANS KINGDOM WILL HAVE FIGURED OUT MY PLAN, AND BEEN AWARE THAT I HAVE KILLED THEIR PRINCE, AND WILL COME AFTER ME. BUT AS THEY REACH ME, MAX AND FANG WILL HAVE JUST BEEN LET OUT BY NUDGE AFTER I GAVE HER THE SIGNAL AND THEY WILL TRY TO DEFEND ME BEFORE DYLANS KINGDOMS ARMY/DEFENSE CAN GET TO ME. BUT I WILL HAVE ALREADY GONE BACK TO THE REAL WORLD AND GRABBED YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR BIOLOGY CLASS. AS SOON AS THE FAX TEAM AND DYLANS ARMY CAN CLASH, WE APPEAR TOGETHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM, AND BOTH WHIP PUT OUR WINGS, MINE BROWN WITH WHITE AND GOLD SPECKLES, AND YOURS WHITE WITH BROWN AND GOLD SPECKLES. THIS WILL DISTRACT THEM, AND OUR WINGS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL THAT THEY SURRENDER, AND THEN WE DECIDE TO TEAM UP TOGETHER AND SAVE THE WORLD. SO MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

P.S. Did I go too far with that one?
P.P.S. Cuz I think it was just right ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
This is really good. Just sometimes throughout one of the characters will say something like "oh my gosh" I'm pretty sure ancient Romans didn't say that...
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
update asap
hhlover39 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
OMG!ZOMG!I LOVE YOUR PLOT LINE STORY AND EVERYTHING! PLEASE CONTINUE:)
maximumrain chapter 21 . 8/18/2014