Reviews for Avoiding Christmas
Snappher chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Awww, that's kick ass! Edward Telly came thru. :). I love his Grinchiness!
lovebird17 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Ah, fuck, that was a brilliant uh... not-epilogue? I agree with Edward on the I-really-don't-like-Christmas-fakery thing. It's why I hate most Christmas songs (American) and films (again American... I don't know what it is with them, but over the top cliché isn't over the top cliché enough apparently). The only Christmas film that I actually enjoyed was Love Actually, which is British, which explains so much. And even films that start out good ("let's not celebrate Christmas this year") turn out to be complete and utter disappointments ("see, I just turned into a selfish asshole because I don't celebrate Christmas! ") People stopped watching those films with me ages ago. Anyway, great that Jasper stood up for himself! And that Edward threw him that awesome birthday/valentine's day/anniversary/christmas batch. Go Edward! Loved it!
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
so cute! I loved it :)
CentauRita chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
**Grins**

I sure would like a picture of the Valentine, Birthday, Happy Christmas...Edward. What a sweet thing to do for the one that you love and we all know that Edward loves his Jasper.

My favorite part was when Jasper gifted Edward with the necklace of sodalite encased in tourmaline, symbolic of their eyes for each other.**sigh**
jadediamond chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I feel like that whole Jesus and religion thing was more of a dig at people with faith than anything important to the story
Mistydeb chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Aww, such a sweet ending. Glad Edward came through for him in the end, very sweet. Thks for writing and sharing, Debbie
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh I hope jasper makes him pay double for all the teasing. The kitchen BJ was hot and then funny when James walked in on them
Whoelse chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Wonderful chapter! Loved it even more than the first one. Can't wait for the update. Thank you )
harrytwifan chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Awwwww! (I know that's exactly what you wanted to hear! lol). I know you, and was so worried what you were going to do with these sweet boys. Fabulous job, Jules! Such real issues and compromises any couple would have to deal with. And some hot boy lovin' thrown in as well. Thanks for sharing!
Nancy
ChefJayla chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Bwahahaha, not at all what I expected.
Thank you for another round with these boys.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Awww, that was so sweet!
rory chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
very sweet and cute
sasharose11 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Aww, that was so lovely. I'm happy Edward finally saw what he was doing to Jasper and of course the party he threw for Jasper. I really enjoyed revisiting them again.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
aww love it! great addition to the story hun xx
L.A.91 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013