Reviews for School Days
Guest chapter 41 . 3/21/2017
Guest chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
ARE u doing more chapters?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
love it! so hot
Guest chapter 41 . 10/2/2015
Hey! I don't know if you still read the comments here or if you still writes anything at all or if you as I are hopeless with the stelena cause. Anyways I just watched Jurassic World recently and I like your writing so freaking much that I was wondering... what are the chances of you writing something about Claire and Owen? I can't describe how much I would love if you did that.
Kate chapter 37 . 8/23/2015
fuck you for not updating in so long. I can't take it anymore I'm done with this story
Stupendously Good chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Omg seriously hot
Ashleydeming chapter 41 . 3/14/2015
This is absolutely amazing! Your an amazing writer and I'm glad that you seem to be as big of a Stelena fan as I am!
laughinginthebreeze chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
This is very good, very talented, absolutely amazing! I love the storyline behind the wonderful love scenes with stelena, it's extremely realistic. No matter what anyone says, this is a simply brilliant masterpiece, please update soon! :-) xx
StelenaLover chapter 41 . 10/26/2014
Please continue this! I beg of you! The show is killing Stelena little by little. We need you!
ICURAQT2 chapter 41 . 8/14/2014
TO JOHN IN THE REVIEW/COMMENT BELOW. While I'm thrilled when anyone wants to read my stories, I don't believe because an author posts a story that they "owe" anyone more chapters. Common courtesy of an explanation for a hiatus, yes, that I should have done better. When it comes to "owing" chapters...I've heard that in days past, there seemed to be an unspoken covenant of sorts between author and reader in the fanfic community, whereby the author would share their hard work and get feedback from the community. What I've mostly seen in present times is that authors have to resort to all sorts of tactics to just get a three word comment of "I liked it" from a very small percentage of the readers. I'm not saying you are one of those short or non-reviewers at all. And I'm so very appreciative that you felt so passionate to reach out and keep checking for more. I am sorry that I didn't communicate clear enough of my struggles with SD and other stories. I'm not sure if you follow my other story, Bonded for Life. But sometime into quitting my real job, battling depression, writing an original story and two fanfics, I figured out I suck at writing multiple stories at once, thus the hiatus on School Days. I wrote comments to that effect somewhere for any readers to see, I don't recall where though, sorry. Like I said, I could/should have communicated the hiatus better. I'm on Twitter/Tumblr a bit so it was either there or as an A/N somewhere, again sorry. So I'm trying to crank out and finish this story, get if off my plate, then maybe School Days. Fundamentally, I have issues with School Days storyline and honestly was struggling with I when I last updated. It was supposed to be all the happy days pre-originals but when some asked me to continue, I did. I shouldn't have. I should have ended it and when ready maybe have considered a sequel to it for the darker days that lead up and into season 3-4...Anyway, that's where I am. If I can get Bonded for LIfe done, and I'm close, I'll try to give another go at writing School Days, whether that's bringing it to a conclusion or whatever. Thanks for the interest. Seriously, the sheer fact that you cared this much to write touches me more than you can know. TY, ICURAQT2
John chapter 41 . 8/10/2014
I seriously just can't take it anymore! You haven't updated in 4 months. I mean, you have a life and all, but from the moment you start a story over here, you have a commitment to your "fans". I'm not going to come back here and look for updates anymore, this is it. I hope that the people that still care about this will enjoy the rest of your story. Not me though, I lost my patience. Bye.
my 2 guys chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
good
Iwantmyownstefan chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was the first fic i ever read and its still my absolute favourite! Please update soon? Ive been checking every day for months lol. The day chapter 42 is posted will be the happiest day of my life!
Guest chapter 41 . 6/22/2014
Could u write a chapter about phone sex? Like, after they broke up and all that stuff? I think it could be interesting...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I would love for you to write more! I think a heated argument would be really good but seeing as they just for back together I'm not sure how you could work that in. Maybe have steph vamp out again? Now that he is drinking her blood he could have more of a craving for it or go too far when he drinks from her. Don't be too afriad to stray away from the show :) I know this was originally intended to accompany the show but I'm sure everyone would love for you to take the story in whatever way you see fit for stefan and Elena. I hope you still enjoy writing and do so soon!