Reviews for The Fall
Christie chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Gosh, Sammy. Yes, you were very successful. Good job dear :)

Love,
Christie
EzwithaZ chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Nicely written! You really caught me out there you sneak :) really liked it. Wish there was more tho :( well done !
KjAnDcooL chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
i really enjoyed reading this :) it's very clever and wonderfully written, and the story in itself is completely unique XD
the only thing i'm not sure about is the significance of the numbers in relation to Blaine's weight...does he ask someone to pick a number to see if they'll guess his weight? or does he try to make his weight match the number they gave? i don't really understand O.O
the use of the numbers in the end, however, was incredibly effective :)
Kj xx
actlikeimfunny chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Successful :) But you made me cry...
babyourenotalone chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OH MY GOSH WHY ARE ALL YOUR FICS PERF.
darrenitis chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was so amazing and weirdly.. Triggering. But don't worry! I'm okay.
I cried so much reading this. Thank you for this.
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You took me completely by surprise. This was one of the best one-shots I've read. I never would have guessed cancer. I know I read diseased, but I kept thinking that it was just in his mind. Especially when his mother and her suicide came up. It was brilliantly written. I loved it. So thank you for this amazing story.

I do have a question. How did Blaine find out without his father or brother finding out? And if his Aunt was going to sign the papers and pay for him to get taller, why didn't she tell his parents? That part left me a bit confused.

Other than that, this was brilliant. Thank you. :)